Skull rock

I woke up the next morning cuddling into Eddie as he slept. I carefully got out of his arms and got my clothes back on. I wonder if he has anything for breakfast.
Cut to the fridge
Ew. Who keeps this rancid shit in their fridge? Whatever I'll make do. I made two plates of eggs with potatoes and a cup of tap water... actually never mind it looks way too rusty. Okay good enough. I went to his room to wake him up but he was already gone. I was about to go look for him but when I turned around he walked in with a towel around his waist and a toothbrush in his mouth.
"Oh shit I thought you went home early or somethin... did you cook?"
"I wouldn't leave that soon, and yeah I made breakfast."
After he went and got dressed we both ate together and joked about how terrible the food in his fridge is.
"So do you wanna hang out more today?"
"Sure what should we do? I don't really care what we do and you have the car so"
"Hm. Wanna go to skull rock?"
"The make out spot?"
"Well also a good hang out spot for dumb bitches like us."
"Pfft okay but can we stop by my house first? I gotta change. I hate this outfit"
"Why you look good"
"I hate pants and I just made a new skirt I wanna wear it."
"Oooh what colors?"
"I found some black and red checker fabric"
"I think I have a pair of pants like that. I turned em into crust pants"
"Oh nice"
We finished our food and left to go to my house. We actually drove around the block first until they left to go to church. I ran up to my room and grabbed my new skirt (goes to about mid to lower thighs) and a tight fit crop top. I added some buttons and chains and ran back to Eddie's van.
"That's cute."
"Thanks"
We got to skull rock after stopping of slushies at the 7eleven and started doing dumb shit. (References to another show lmao)
"Okay would you rather be a bald eagle or a jellyfish"
"Bald Eagle duh who wants to be a jellyfish?"
"Actually I saw this video that like... when humans die jellyfish will take over, so I'm gonna turn into a jellyfish and rule them all."
"Eddie king of the jellyfish?"
"Fuck yeah baby"
😳
Baby? Ight yes I'm baby.
Time go brrrr part two electric boogaloo
After a while we got tired and just sat next to each other against the rock. I slowly leaned over resting my head on his shoulder.
"Wanna know something funny y/n?"
"Hm?"
"You're terrible at hiding your emotions."
"Hey!"
"Don't worry that's a good thing"
He gently lifted my face and leaned in close to my face until I felt his breath on my lips.
"Because that means I don't ever have to wonder how you feel about me"
I didn't know what to do so I just looked at him in slight shock until he moved the slightest bit and pressed our lips together. I closed my eyes and kissed back. It was sweet and slow and everything I wanted from it. After a moment he pulled away with a smile.
"For someone with handcuffs and chains on the wall in your room you're a shockingly gentle kisser"
"For someone with such little experience kissing you're a shockingly perfect kisser"
I hid my face in my hands and he laughed a bit at me before pulling me closer and kissing my forehead.