Eddie might kill some people

The next morning I woke up half I'm top of Eddie with my whole body aching.
"Oh-...fUck Jesus"
Eddie slowly woke up and sat up a bit.
"Hey baby what's wrong?"
"Everything hurts holy shit"
"Don't worry come on I'll get you some ice"
He got up to get me something for the pain and I just laid in bed trying not to move. Eddie came back with some ibuprofen, a water, and an ice pack. I lifted the blanket and sat up to talk the medicine.
"Holy shit"
"Hm?"
I looked around until I noticed I was practically covered in bruises from head to toe.
"Shit baby no wonder you're aching here take the medicine I'm gonna get another ice pack where does it hurt most?"
I lifted my shirt and showed a massive bruise on my ribs. Eddie quickly had me lay down and put the ice on the bruise. He gave me a few little kisses and went to get another ice pack. After he came back and set the ice pack on another bruise he kissed me on the lips and said he had to go run some errands.
"W-wait can I come with?"
"Only if you really want to baby you'll have to stay in the car again."
"It's okay I just wanna be with you."
He carried me to the van which he'd already managed to clean up. He didn't bother putting something over the window since it was hot out anyway. We drove to the store and he got me some candy and soda to make me feel better. Then he had to stop and make a few deals. Once he was done we started home.
"Oh actually I gotta make one more stop."
"Where?"
"Oh don't worry about it it's just another deal"
We drove until we reached the back of an old abandoned building.
"Isn't this the hangout for the basketball guys?"
"Nope it's a different place uh stay here I'll be right back okay?"
"Can I come with for this one?"
"I'm sorry baby not this time but we can get some ice cream when I'm done okay?"
"Okay"
After about ten minutes Eddie came back with a bloody nose and got in the van.
"What happened?"
"It's fine just uh... guy wasn't happy with what he got."
"Here come here"
I grabbed his face and wiped up the little bit of blood he missed then gave him a kiss on his nose.
"Thanks cutie"
He ruffled my hair and we drove off to get some ice cream.
~~~do da do do da dododo~~~
Eddie was telling me about a dream he had but had to go see who was at the door. It was about 8 at night so it was a bit odd for someone to knock. I can hear him talking with some one clearly upset but I couldn't tell who it was. He came back but didn't get back in bed.
"Hey there's officers here sayin I beat up Jason I need you for a sec."
He helped be up and I limped to the living room to see what was needed.
"Jesus did ya fall down a flight of stairs?"
"No the basketball team dragged him out the car window and beat him with bats"
"Well you don't have any proof so I ca-"
"My windows broken, and he's covered in bruises the fuck else do you need?"
"Okay now calm down. I'm just here because Jason claimed you showed up where he was hanging out and jumped him."
"No like I said I was hanging out with (y/n) all day."
The officer looked over to me for confirmation.
"Uh y-yeah we were together all day today. What time was it?"
"Jason said it happened around 4:45"
"Oh we were getting ice cream."
"... alright. Looks like you have a solid alibi. Sorry to bother you good night."
"Wait but what about Jason beating up (y/n)?"
"Yeah it was him and the basketball team."
"Did you do anything to incite a fight?"
"N-No I was sitting in the car and he broke the window and dragged me out to beat me up"
"We'll do you have a witness?"
"Eddie"
"He was waiting for me to run some errands and I heard him scream and when I came out they were beating him with bats"
"Right well I'll see what I can do"
And the officer just left. And drove away.
"He's not gonna do shit."
"It's fine... at least... I dunno it's whatever."
"Do you wanna go see a movie?"
"Sure what movie is it?"
"I think they're showing return of the living dead at the theater in town."
"Okay Lemme go change."
"Lemme help you"
He picked me up bridal style and carried me to our room and started taking my clothes off.
"Hey!"
We laughed and kissed then went to go watch the movie. We help hands and he kissed me at all the scary parts.