Wooooah apartment :D

Me and Eddie just got finished bringing boxes into the new apartment. It took a while and there's no furniture except what had been in Eddie's room and a dingy fridge that came with the apartment. The mattress is on the floor in the main room but it's covered in boxes.
"Uuuuhh I'm so tired. I can't even face plant on the bed"
Eddie ruffles up my hair and scoops me up in his arms.
"There. Now you can rest"
"Aaaaa don't drop me your arms are tired"
He covered me in little kisses and set my back on my feet.
"Wanna go get some dinner?"
"Sure. We should get some groceries for tomorrow too."
We went out and got burgers. We stopped to get some breakfast food and sandwiches stuff for tomorrow and decided to grab some ice cream too. We got back and I started putting away groceries while Eddie started moving boxes off the bed. After I finished I walked out into the living room. Eddie was standing over the last few boxes deciding where they go so I snuck up behind him wrapping my arms around his waist.
"Hey love. Done with the groceries?"
He turned around and held me close with my head resting against his chest.
"Mhm."
"Sleepy?"
"Mhm"
He picked me up and I giggled as he tossed me onto the now comfy bed full of blankets and a few pillows. He plopped down next to me and wrapped us up together in a blanket. I lazily cuddled into him and he kissed my forehead.
"Go to sleep hun"
"Mhm. I love you"
"I love you too baby"