Forgot this is indiana

(Lol get hate crimed)
"I love you baby."
"I love you too. Do you think people are gonna hate us now?"
"Oh definitely. This is Indiana darling I'm shocked there's not bricks being thrown through the windows yet."
"Hm... yeah. Oh well. Also was all that really necessary?"
"All what?"
"What we did ten minutes ago? My ass already hurts."
"Awwwe poor thing. Well it's funny when you stumble around in the mornings. Plus now if anyone sees under your clothes they know you're mine."
He reached under my skirt gently massaging my ass and playing with my thighs.
"Or they think I'm getting abused"
"I'll be more gentle next time"
"I never said that I'm just being a brat"
Eddie looked down at me and smiled.
"Of course baby. My little brat"
"Gareth told me your handkerchief isn't just for style."
"Well maybe he's right"
"What's it for?"
"Handkerchief code"
"Aaaaand what's yours mean?"
"You're a smart boy."
"You're a bitch"
~~~~next morning ya hoes~~~~
I got out of bed and stumbled to the kitchen to make breakfast for me and Eddie. I managed to make something out of the junk he has and brought our plates to his room.
"Morning sexy"
"Morning boywife"
"What?"
"You make breakfast every morning and do the dishes and stuff. Like a wife but a boy."
"Whatever."
We had to go to school today but immediately were told we were suspended for three days and sent home.
"So much for that. Oh well I gotta stop by Ricks"
"Who's Rick?"
"I get my stuff from him and sometimes he lets me crash there."
"Ah nice. I'll wait in the van."
"Why not come with me?"
"Eh I just don't really like the dealing stuff"
"Right. You stay in the van then I'll be quick."
I was waiting in the van messing with the radio when someone tapped on the window. I looked over just in time to see Jason with a bat reeling back to swing at the window.
"FUCK"
I tried to scramble to the back but the window shattered and he literally snatched me out of the van. I felt glass cut into my arms, back, and thighs. I got thrown on the ground and instantly I curled up and covered my head as multiple people started kicking me and hitting me with whatever they had. I heard a gunshot and some yelling before the beating stopped. I was still curled up and terrified as Eddie carefully picked me up and held me for a few minutes.
"It's okay baby they're gone. It's okay it's just me come on you can look."
I uncovered my face and saw Eddie almost in tears. I clung to him and buried my face in his chest. He picked me up and carried me down to Ricks porch to ask if he had a first aid kit or anything.
~~~~yummy hate crimes~~~~
When we got back to the trailer Eddie carried me inside and started babying me as much as he could.
"I'm gonna get a bath started for you okay? Do you need ice for anything?"
"It's okay I'm alright"
"Babe you're already bruising they had bats you're not alright. Is your head okay?"
"... it hurts a little"
"I'll go get you some ice"
He kissed me on the forehead and left me on the couch to get some ice and start a bath. Once the bath was ready he carried me to the bathroom and tried to help me undress.
"Hey I can do it! I'm a little hurt not totally crippled"
"Fine"
He stayed where he was watching me.
"You don't gotta watch"
He turned around but instead of 180 he did a full 360 and kissed my cheek.
"Fine frikin perv."
I got undressed and got into the bath. It was actually really nice and the perfect temperature. Eddie sat next to the bath and gave me another kiss on the cheek. He grabbed a washcloth and started carefully cleaning off all my scrapes and cuts.
"You don't have to"
"Too bad. I wanna take care of my baby."
After my bath I dried off and he gave me some loose shorts and a big tee shirt. He put bandaids on all my little cuts and got me an ice pack and some tea. He carried me to bed and gently cuddled me while we read shitty magazines talking about our dnd satanism.