Mondays

Eddie asked me to be his boyfriend and of course I said yes. We hung out the rest of the day and I let my dad know Eddie would drive me to school in the morning. We cuddled all night again and maybe made out a little. But now it's time for school where even though all the football cheer couples could hump in the hallway and no one would bat an eye, if I so much as let my hand touch Eddie's we'll have targets on our backs and the principal will probably wanna talk to us about the beliefs of the school. Or maybe Chrissy's big oaf will use the deaths of our friends to say "they didn't die for you to turn out as fags" or something stupid like that. I already get picked on for being small and quiet. It's already fourth period and I only have one class with Eddie (art class) and that's not until the the end of the day. The bell to fith rang and I walked out into the war zone of a hallway only to be snatched up and dragged to a janitorial closet. Worried it was more harassment over stupid shit I put my arms to cover my face in defense.
"Baby it's me don't worry cutie."
Eddie lowered my arms and gave me a hug.
"What who'd you think it was?"
"I dunno it just startled me heh"
I hugged him back and we stood there for a good minute holding each other. He gave me a few kisses all over my face and ruffled up my hair.
"You're so adorable."
We had to leave the closet to get to class so it didn't last long, but it was nice to get some kisses. After fifth I went to lunch and sat right next to Eddie.
"Hello there"
"Hi"
He winked at me before going on his usual activities with the rest of the table. Something hit me in the back I think it was an orange or something. I looked around to see who threw it to find none other than the basketball kids laughing and punching each other in the arm.
"What's wrong?"
"They threw an orange or something at me it's fine."
"Well they're a bunch of brainless dogs. Let me know if I do it again."
Right then an open milk carton hit me in the back of the head and spilled all over my hair and clothes.
"Great."
"Ah well that's my cue"
"No just leave it-"
He's already gone... he jumped up onto their table and started knocking their trays into their laps. A few started grabbing at him and he had to step on someone's shoulder to hop over him and ran off.... I fucking love him. I followed him to the nearest bathroom and when I walked in he jumped out of a stall and scared me.
"Blaaaagh!!"
"EE! Asshole!"
I pushed him laughing a bit. He grabbed some paper towels and helped me clean up most of the milk in my hair.