Hand cuffs are... fun (smuttyyyy)

It's been about a week and I'm not gonna lie I don't know if Eddie's uncle has noticed I'm living with them. We leave before he wakes up and he's gone working when we get home. Even on his days off he just sleeps all day or straight up doesn't bother Eddie enough to realize I've 'stayed the night' for a full 9 days in a row. Eddie said he wants to do something fun tonight so I think we're going on a date or something. Or maybe we're just gonna get high and make out I'm not sure. So after I showered instead of pajamas I put on a cute mini skirt I made and a crop top with no sleeves and a zipper in the front I added mostly for aesthetic. I did a little simple makeup too.
"Eddieeee can I know what we're doing tonight? I know it's a surprise but-"
As I walked into his room he shut the door and gently pinned me against it giving me little butterfly kisses across my face and down my neck.
"You even got all dressed up you're so pretty baby"
"And you're in your usual pajamas so I assume it's get high and make out?"
"That's not nearly as fun as what I had planned"
He gently held my hips and gave me some more kisses along my neck as well as leaving a little bite mark.
"Well what was it you had planned? If we're going out you'll have to change"
"Darling I love you but you can be so damn oblivious."
He slid his hands down to my thighs and lifted me up pushing me against the wall.
"Have you figured it out yet?"
I blushed feeling his dick through his boxers.
"Mhm I got it"
I gave him a few little kisses and neck bites. He occasionally let out little noises making me shiver and melt in his arms. I gave one more bite then he moved and tossed me onto his bed kissing me roughly.
"You're getting a little eager"
"Trust me love if you think this is a lot my plans not going to work"
"Well what's your plan love?~"
He glanced over at the cuffs and chains displayed on his wall and I quickly caught on blushing and holding my skirt down to hide the obvious tent.
"You got that much faster. Do you want me chained up or do you wanna be my play thing for a bit?~"
He gave me a few more gentle kisses teasing me with ghosting touches and sweet nothings.
"Well I wouldn't know what to do with you... so I guess you get to use them on me"
"Alright love, remember if you don't want to we don't have to. We can just smoke and cuddle if you want."
"No I wanna try it. It sounds fun."
He gave me his usual toothy grin and walked over grabbing the chains.
"Do you wanna do a blindfold too? Or would the dark be too much?"
"Mmm I'll try. I'll tell you if I get scared."
"Alright cutie"
He grabbed a soft black blindfold and carefully covered my eyes with it. He teased me dragging the cold metal along my skin before gently pushing me to lay on the bed and putting the cuffs around my wrists. They kept my hands held up and prevented me from sitting up but not from flipping over. He was gentle and loved teasing with small ghosting touches and whispering dirty things in my ears. He slowly unzipped my top letting it slide off and left my skirt on.
"God you're so gorgeous like this"
He covered me in kisses and hickeys and played with me however I allowed him to. By the end of the night I was tired and slightly sore.
Sorry it wasn't really smut smut but I prefer to leave it to imagination.