First morning

I slowly woke up to realize I was in bed alone. I was about to get up but I could smell bacon in the kitchen so I figured I can sleep a bit more. Once I got the energy I got up wrapped in a blanket and waddled my way to the kitchen. Eddie is standing over the stove making us breakfast. Wearing an apron, sweats, and no shirt. His hair was also up in a messy bun (the hoes gonna loooove this)
"Why are you shirtless?..."
"I went to bed shirtless. I didn't wanna find a new shirt so I just put on an apron. Here eat."
He turned around and stuck a piece of bacon in my mouth. I paused for a moment then took it out of my mouth.
"Any other meat you can shove in my mouth?~"
"Not yet baby don't worry we'll get to that."
I hopped up on the small kitchen counter and ate my bacon. Eddie handed me a plate of eggs and 2 more pieces of bacon. We ate together and checked what we had to do for the day. Eddie had work so I'm gonna unpack.
I spent the day going through boxes and waiting at home for Eddie. I put together the bed frame and set up the bedroom. With everything from Eddie's room and a few things we managed to get from my parents it looked pretty good. The rest of the apartment was impossible to decorate aside from a few posters but we would decorate slowly.