Well get your sore ass to school

I slowly opened my eyes to find I was alone. Eddie wasn't cuddling me as usual and a pillow took his place. I grumbled as I urged myself awake. I wrapped myself in one of Eddie's tattered old blankets and waddled off to the kitchen quickly being reminded of last night.
"Eddieeeeee"
Eddie peeked around the corner from the kitchen.
"Mornin baby! Did you sleep well? You passed out the second i got you back in bed."
He came up and held me close, hands on my hips and his lips resting on my forehead.
"Mhm. My butt hurts. Your dicks too big."
"Awe I'm sorry baby. Does everything else feel okay? Lemme see."
He took the blanket off and looked over everything giving a few bruises a light squish to make sure they weren't hurting me too bad. He kissed every mark and bruise until I was giggling with him nuzzling into my neck covering it in kisses.
"Okay okay!! I'm okay I promise."
Satisfied with his inspection of me Eddie went back to making us breakfast and he served me a plate of fluffy delicious pancakes.
"These are so goooood"
"It's just box mix hun."
"Chef Eddie's magic touch I guess"
We finished eating and got ready for school together. We left and dealt with the usual bullshit. Since it's our last week all the teachers are ignoring reasons to get golden children in trouble but are looking for every reason to fully expel me and Eddie.
At lunch I lazily leaned my head on Eddie's shoulder while he talked to the others about a final dnd session for the end of the year. At the end of the day Eddie had to basically drag me out of the school to get away from some dick heads.
"Wooo okay do you have work today?"
"Nope it's my day off. Do you?"
"Holy shit we never get days off together. Hell yeah let's go home"
I guess Eddie had been waiting for kisses all day because the moment the door was closed he pulled me into his lap on the couch and we immediately started making out. His hands dragged up and down my sides occasionally squishing my ass while I grinded lightly on his lap. Suddenly the door burst open and mr.Munson walked in.
"Jesus Eddie!"
I scurried off his lap and sat next to him so embarrassed I might just have a heart attack and die right now.
"Eds you know I'm fine with this queer stuff but Jesus I don't wanna see you sucking any face take it to your room"
Eddie quickly got up and held my hand bringing me to his room so we can both hide in shame.
"And try to be quiet! The other night I came in and had to go for a damn drive."
Yeah I'm gonna die.
Once we were in his room I sat on the edge of his bed and hid my face in my hands.
"Aaaaaaaaaah"
"Babe it's okay."
(Slightly louder) "Aaaaaaaaaah"
He took my hands away and gave me a quick kiss.
"Alright next time we wait until we're in the bedroom."
I nodded and he gave me another kiss. He changed into his comfy clothes and got into bed pulling me close for some cuddles.
"With how much we've saved we can probably put in an application for that apartment in a week or two."
"Really?? That was fast."
"Yeah I might apply for a job at that shop place across the family video. Then we can save up faster and have some left over."
"Oh yeah!! Didn't your dad like.. teach you to Hotwire when you were ten?"
"Yyyup that's good ol Mr.Munson for ya"
I gave him a little peck on the cheek and snuggled into his chest.