Work days

Me and Eddie both have work today. He's got the job at the mechanic shop whatever and he works across the street. Whenever he's on his break he crosses the street to come check on me and make sure I brought a lunch. He's so sweet.
Eddie pov
I jog across the street and walk into the family video up to the counter. Me and the girl robin have gotten pretty close. We both flagged each other as homos pretty quick. I also met Steve (Dustin's idle/'mom') he seems alright.
"Hey can yo-"
"Y/n!! Your smelly boyfriend is here!"
"Don't yell it!!! Enough people already know!!"
Y/n rushed out of the storage room with a handful of dvds all flustered and blushing.
"The stores empty your fine!!"
Robin took the dvds from him and walked off to restock some shelves.
"Hey there handsome. You wouldn't mind showing me where the horror films are would you?"
"You're a goof."
Y/n pov
I leaned over the counter a bit and Eddie went to kiss me. I was worried for a second that someone might walk in but it was just a peck and he backed away.
"Sorry cutie, couldn't help myself. Did you bring a lunch?"
"Uuuuuuh yes?"
"That didn't sound too sure love."
"I forgot it but I'm fiiiine Steve said he'd share his with me."
Eddie made a sort of face when I mentioned Steve. His smile dropped just a bit.
"Well too bad I'll be right back."
And he walked out of the store but instead of crossing the street he made a turn towards our favorite diner.
Eddie pov
Why the fuck does everyone love Steve so much?? Isn't he just some popular, drunk, asshole. But Dustin liked him, robin always talks to him all happy, and now he's tryna share his lunch with y/n. What if y/n hasn't told him we're together maybe he'll try something. I walk into the diner and order (favorite food) to go. Once it's done I barely have five minutes left on my break. I quickly get back to the family video and find y/n.
"Hey cutie guess what?"
He looks up from who he's talking to and smiles at me. He's talking to Steve.
"I got you lunch."
I handed him the bag and decided I better make it clear Steve should back off. I pulled him in for a kiss. This time more than a peck. Nothing too much of course but still a nice kiss.
"I- t-thanks Eddie."
He blushed and smiled at me. Steve looked a bit dumbfounded. So he really didn't know. Well now he does.
"My breaks almost done I'll pick you up after work love."
"Okay! I'll see you then love you!"
Y/n pov
That was pretty odd... OOOOOOH SHIT.
"What... was that? You're dating Eddie Munson??"
"Yup. And wanna know why he did that?"
"Well yeah that was my next question! Jesus out in the open he's gonna get his ass beat."
"It's cus he's jealous."
"What? Of who?"
"You idiot. Dustin likes you, robin likes you, I like you. He doesn't understand why so he's jealous."
"Oh... well maybe I'll try and be his friend."
~~~oooooo time~~~
3rd person
Y/n crossed the street and got into Eddie's van. Eddie was waiting and blew a little kiss. They agreed the van is almost as public as kissing in a restaurant.
"Hey Eddie. What's your favorite color?"
"Silver, you know that."
"Oh well I thought maybe it'd changed to green"
Y/n gave him a smug look while he tried to figure out what he meant.
"I didn't realize you were that jealous of Steve."
"What? No- no I'm not jealous of anyone."
"Don't worry love I understand why but don't let it get to you. Steve is just my friend and I promise he's more than some popular asshole."
Eddie looked away a bit embarrassed he'd let his jealousy show that much.
"Fine okay I trust you. Let's go home I'm gonna fuck the life out of you for that."
"For what!?!"
"Forgetting your lunch."