Goodbye Emily

I posted this in another book before I realized you can move chapters around which makes sense and I definitely should've known that earlier. I regretted not writing an Emily goodbye a bit ago, so I have written one now and it'll be the first chapter for this book.

Richelle marches up to Nick to speak with him.

-Richelle's Talking Head-

"I haven't completely made up with A-troupe, but Emily told us she's going to be leaving the other day and everyone said their goodbyes. I need to talk to Nick and A-troupe about doing something for her. Everyone's been so caught up in going to nationals that no one's suggested anything."

-End Of Talking Head-

"Nick I need to talk to you," Richelle says, not wasting any time.

"Sure Richelle, what is it?" He asks, confused.

-Nick's Talking Head-

"I don't know what Richelle would need but it's a bit strange for her to come in the office without knocking. I don't mind, but like it's kind of an unspoken rule you know. Again don't mind, but y'know...it would've been nice."

-End Of Talking Head-

"Emily's getting her things on Wednesday right?"

"That's right."

"Okay, great. Thanks Nick!" Richelle says leaving his office.

"You're welcome," Nick replies, staring after her for a few moments.

Richelle walks into the studio. She had already told the team to meet her there, she just needed to confirm the day with Nick.

"Okay guys. We need to talk about what's happening with Emily," Richelle calls out, getting everyone's attention.

"What do you mean?" Amy asks.

"We threw Michelle a whole goodbye party we have to do something for her," Richelle says, crossing her arms.

"We already said goodbye though and we will again when she's here next," Piper says.

"Plus I don't think Emily would be as excited about a party as Michelle," Henry adds.

"Well we still need to do something." Richelle says frustrated. They should be taking this seriously.

"Richelle's right. Emily deserves a proper goodbye. Even if it's not a party, we could at least get her something to show we care. Maybe print off photos we have from her time here? Or just something that would mean a lot," Summer says, excited at the idea of doing something for Emily.

Richelle seems taken aback by Summer agreeing with her. "Right, those are good ideas." Richelle nods.

"I was thinking we should make sure she has time. So we need to talk to Nick about whatever we are doing and see what he says," Richelle says.

"That's a good point. We should do that before we start planning," Piper says, smiling.

"Okay I'll go now. The rest of you can brainstorm." Richelle goes back to Nick's office.

"I like Summer's idea of getting a photo or something meaningful. Maybe we should also buy her a gift or something, we can all chip in some money and try and find something fitting," Amy suggests.

"Yeah we just need to figure out what she might want," Henry says, his arm around Amy.

"She used to be a dancer right, maybe we should get a little ballet shoe sculpture or something. It could remind her of the studio," Finn says. Everyone seems to like this idea, and they all decide to try and find something like this on their phones.