Chapter 34

Chapter 34

Hades POV

Mi Reina. My Persephone. It seems like everyone's getting our way. The council and the law of hell are the big hindrance to the both of us. Natatakot ako na kapag malaman mo ang sekretong tinatago ng pamilya ko ay layuan mo ko or worst kamuhian mo ako. 

Natatakot ako mahal ko. I'm sorry for dragging you in my world full of chaos. I am really sorry for dragging you in this mess. Hindi ko man gustong hilahin ka sa magulo kong mundo, ay hindi ko rin magawa. I am a sucker to you. Ngayong naiparamdam mo na sa akin ang saya na makasama ka.

I don't think I might be able to surface. Hulog na hulog na ako sayo mahal ko. Ikakamatay kong mawala ka sa piling ko. From the moment I laid my eyes in you, I already know that you are the one. That you are mine. Hindi ko hahayaang saktan ka lang nang kung sino.

I glared the door in front of me. I can sense the presence of someone that is far from being a human. ' F*ck it! What do they want!? ' siguraduhin lang nilang hindi nila sasaktan ang reyna ko dahil tatanggalan ko sila ng ulo. 

I need to calm myself. I don't wan't her to freak out.

" Mi Reina? You done? " I said calmly.

" O-oo s-sandali lang." she said while smiling fakely. I suddenly notice the bruises  in her arms. She hid it behind her back as I look to it.

" What took you so long? " habang taimtim ko itong tinitigan.

" A-a-ahh ahmm, a-ano k-kasi, n-nahirapan kasi a-akong buksan yung p-pintuan, m-may sira yata kaya ganon hehe " I seriously look at her. Obviously she's lying. Hindi niya ako madadala sa pekeng mga ngiti.

Kahit anong tago niya ay nababanaag ko ang takot na pilit nitong tinatago.

" Hmmmm. "

" Pasensya na at natagalan. " she added. I nod and smile at her. This is the trait I really adore to her. Kahit wala siyang kasalanan ay hihingi siya ng paumanhin. Ahhh baby. I don't even know what will I do if ever na iwan mo ako. Mababaliw ako. Binabaliw mo ako.

I notice a presence that is slowly vanishing. I gritted my teeth and clenched my jaw as I knew who it was. What will be the reason for a class D, demon for them to rise in the moral realm? It is so unusual. They probably know that Artemis is my beloved.

Looks like my people are even against us. Tsk! How dare them touch my queen! I will surely make them pay! Threatening my queen is a form of disrespecting their king!

" H-hades. " I came back from reverie as she called my name.

Without even saying anything, hinila ko siya at niyakap ng mahigpit. I can feel the fear she'd been hiding from me. I close my eyes tightly and embrace her even more.

Parang pinipiga ang puso ko sa bawat hikbi na lumalabas sa mga labi nito. Parang unti unti nitong dinudurog ang puso ko. I hate it. I can't even stand seeing her crying and trembling with fears. That demon. I will surely rip her apart and gladly deliver her soul to Tartarus.

After a minute, Artemis already stop crying. She even say sorry to me. Bumuntong hininga ako at hinawakan ang magkabilang pisngi nito.

" Listen Mi Reina, promise me that whatever may happen you'll trust me. " I seriously said. Ayaw ko na dumating pa sa puntong tuluyan ng mawala ang tiwala nito. That will be my biggest nightmare.

We were silently watching the kids that is playing here in the park. There are also some family and couples enjoying their bonds together. I also want to enjoy but I can't. Demons are everywhere and I know that Artemis is in dept danger. I clenched my jaw as I sense another presence.