Hotness 🙈.

Hello everyone how are you all ...so first time i am writting something mature about riansh so agar koi mistake hojaye then sorry 🙈🙈...
..

Warning its going to be so mature 🙈

So the os starts after riansh second marriage there is on drama of riddhu parents here and they are so happy with eachother .. And in this story riddhu is too bold 😈🙈

In riansh room...

Vansh and riddhima lying on bed where riddhima is just in her panty and vansh is in her boxer ...

Vansh is sucking her nipples and riddhima is ruffling her hairs and encouraging him..

Riddhima:vansh baby aahh you are amazing sucker aaahhhh please do more ...

Vansh:baby you are soo yummy that i can't control my self...

Riddhima:to kisne kaha hai khudko roko ahh i am all yours ...
.

Vansh come close to her mouth and they involved in a passionate kiss..while kissing vansh slide his hand in riddhima panty and start rubbing her clit riddhima shiver with it and moan ...

They break the kiss with lack of oxygen ..

Vansh keep rubbing her clit and enter his one finger in her pussy..

Riddhima:ahhh vansh 🤤baby faster please more fast omg mujhe to lagta hai aaj main gaii...

Vansh:as your wish baby...or abhi to bas shurwat hai agy agy dekho hota hai kya 😉...

Vansh get up from bed riddhima looks on find no movement in her pussy..

Riddhima:kahan ja rahe ho mujhe aise adhy rasty main chor ky...

Vansh:kahi na ja raha baba just wait 2 min...

Vansh goes to her drawer and bring 🍫..

Riddhima:seriously vansh tumhe iss time 🍫 khani hai ....

Vansh:riddhima tum lait jao baki sab mujh par chor do 😈..

Riddhima:ok but please give me satisfaction 😭you know na peechly 1 week sy in stupid rasmon ki wajha sy  maine tumhe kitna miss kiya ..

She had tears..

Vansh :shhh i know my sweetheart i miss you to ...or tumne to 1 week intazar kiya hai na mera socha ..jab humari first night thi tum kitni sundar lag rahi thi 🤤🤤uss waqt maine khud ko kaise roka yeh bas main hi janta hun 🙂...

Riddhima:Awww 😞...come here..and fulfill you wish...

Riddhima lay on bed ...

Vansh rip her panty and throw away ..vansh blind fooled her ..he took a vibrater and pour nuettela in it ..

He start the vibrater on riddhima pussy ...

Riddhima jerk with it ...

Riddhima:ahh ahh vansh what is it..

Vansh:tum maza nahi araha kya to main hatha leta hun...

Riddhima:noo please not now vansh its just amazing ahh ooo i am loving it 🤤...

Vansh feels happy to see her enjoying it..

After 15 min he turn in off ..

Riddhima:vansh why you stop baby i am near my cum 😭😭...

Vansh:just hold it ..abhi or bhi buhat moky ayengy cum karne ky 😉...

Vansh attach his rough lips with riddhima's pussy and start sucking it ...