Apology 🙏

Hello everyone.....
Seeing all the love and support you have shown me, my eyes welled up with tears🥺🥺🥺🥺....
I can't believe that you all love my stories so much❤️🥲..
From the bottom of my heart, thank you for reaching out my dm and commenting here also......
I love you all so much, and I have decided that I will definitely write for all of you....
I will write what you want to read..
I am usually impatient and make decisions hastily, but trust me, I am truly sorry for troubling everyone because of someone else's actions....
My intentions were not like that. Please forgive me. Trust me, I have cried a lot today, and only Allah knows how hurt I am...
I was sobbing when my mom comes to me and look at me in shock 🙈🙈..and you may laugh but she thought I am crying because of any boy 🤦🤦..she ask me serval time what happen to you .. but I don't have any answer 🤐🤐🤐..
But when she gets angry I told her that my friend fought with me and said me some very bad words..
She slapped me 🥲🥲🥲🥲 and said I scared her ...
Mama said ky Tali aik hath Sy nahi bajti Tumne bhi Kuch diya Hoga ..

I don't know why I am so impatient and desperate 🤦🤦🤦
But now I have realized that we cannot change someone's thinking. Sorry and wait for me...
But it didn't mean I am agree with that writer I just have my own thinking and she has her own ..

Riddhima is only made for Vansh and this fact cannot be changed under any circumstances. People may call me crazy, psycho, toxic, or an overthinker, but I don't care. I cannot tolerate anyone with Riddhima except for Vansh...
And also can't tolerate anyone with vansh except riddhima...You must have already known this from my stories..... actually I am mad for them ...😭😭😭😭..I am keeping thinking about them day and night..
They left us three years back but they are still alive in my imagination 😭😭😭😭😭...and I will remember them till the last 😭🙏🥺...
Well, I have talked a lot. I know I talk a lot, please forgive me. 🥲🥲

See you soon guys..

Again a big thanks to you all 🙏🙏🙏...And also a big sorry 😔😔😔😔..

Give your views on it ...