Ishq Aatish hai 2 💥

Hello ...

So it's a Eid gift from me ..

Eid Mubarak everyone..🥰🥰🥰

Hope you all like it ..

Sorry for grammar mistakes..

Inline comments are much needed..

Riansh come back home..

Vansh close her eyes..

R:Kya hua ankhein Kyu band ki hain Meri ..

V:aik surprise hai mere pass 😌😌.. just 2 min jab main Kaho tab apni ankhein khol Lena 🥰..

Vansh bring her to their room trace..

V:are you ready..1 2 3 surprise..

She open her eyes and over whelmed seeing the scenerio in front of her eyes..the tarce beautiful decorated with her favorite flowers ..in middle on a table a welcome cake kept.. The whole decorations was so beautiful..

R:vansh 🥺🥺yeh sab mere liye..iski Kya zaroorat thi 🥺..

He back hug her...

V:Kyu zaroorat nahi thi ..abse Tumhe in sab ki adat daal Leni chahye ..humare har moment chota ho ya bara main ussy khaas banaonga ..Tumhe iss duniya ki har Khushi donga...

She turn and kiss his lips tightly...
She have teary eyes..

R:thank you 🥺🥺..

V:shhh in love no sorry no thank you (wipe her tears)Chalo ab cake cut karty hain ..

R:hmm 😊😊😬..

Vansh is looking so happy..she cut the cake and they feed each other..
She is admiring him..

V:I have one more surprise..

R:Kya (excitedly)

Vansh bend on his knees ..he take out a ring from his pocket..

V:Ahem Ahem 🤭.. riddhima I don't know how to impress a girl.. but Maine movies main dekha hai larka aise hi purpose Karta hai larki ko ..main zyada cheesy lines nahi bolonga bas yeh kahonga .. mujhe apni Zindagi tumhare sath jeeni hai .. tumhare sath apni Khushi apne dukh apna past apna future sab share Karna hai... I know mujh jaisa pagal insan Tumhe deserve nahi karta par phir bhi I want you to be mine ..i know I am selfish but 🥺🥺(his voice choked) riddhima pehle Baar mujhe aisa laga KY main waqai jee raha Hun .. tumhare sath ny mujhe ehsaas dilaya KY main Kitna tanha tha 🥺🥺..to Kya Tum iss sath ko Zindagi bhar nibhaogi ..Kya Tum iss benam vansh ko apni Zindagi soanpo gi ..Kya Tum iss pagal insaan KY sath Reh kar uski Zindagi ko Jannat banaogi 🥺🥺bolo riddhima will you accept my love..

Riddhima is weeping with hiccups..
She goes on her knees and hug him..vansh smile and kiss her hairs..he pat her back ...

V: baby please don't cry..

She looks at him and slap him on his face..vansh become shock..

R:aaj KY bad khudko bura bola na to dandy Sy marongi 🥺🥺🥺..Tum jaise bhi ho mere ishq KY liye Kafi ho ..or tumhari riddhima hamesha tumhare sath hi rahegi because she loves you so much 🥺🥺🥺..And yeh I am ready to live my life with this pagal insan..

Vansh smile ..they kiss passionately..he made her wear ring..
He pick up in his arms and take her towards bed ..he gently placed her on bed..
He lean towards her and they involve in a passionate make out..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Vansh is sittings leaning on bedpost.. riddhima is in his lap.he is hugging her from back...they are naked under a single sheet..vansh is kissing her shoulder..she is playing with the ring which he gift her..
He bites her shoulder she moan ..he lick the place to sooth it..
He is caressing her face and neck with her nose and inhaling her sweet fragrance ...