Tum Kya mile 🥰

So disappointed with you guys...you want me to write but you guys didn't complete the target 🥲🥲🥲..

I am writing just for my loyal readers and for my riansh🥺😍😘 ...

This plot is request by Canucks3
..hope you like it ..I made some  changes in it 😉😉...

Inline Comments are much needed..🙈🙈🙈.
Please do comment and share this story ..
I didn't across check it so please ignore grammar mistakes..

Let's start..

..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Vansh Rai Singhania: Mafia businessman ...Vansh is a powerful businessman, known for his connections in the mafia world. He is feared by many people and considered to be ruthless ..
Despite his rough exterior, Vansh is a well-respected member of the business community.Vansh may be a rude and intimidating individual, but he is also a kind-hearted and compassionate person who cares deeply about others....Kabir is his biggest rival ..

Riddhima Malhotra : Riddhima, a lively and bubbly girl, was the epitome of cuteness and beauty., she was the apple of her parents' eyes. But tragedy struck when her parents were involved in a brutal accident and died.. which shattered her world.
The loss of her parents had a profound impact on Riddhima's young mind. This immense trauma caused her to regress into a five-year-old child, completely losing touch with the realities of the adult world....Now she becomes naive and innocent like a child..

Kabir Sharma : Kabir was a man who was consumed by darkness. He didn't have any morals and was driven solely by his insatiable desire for wealth. He was heartless and selfish, willing to do anything to achieve his ambitions, even the most terrible acts. Money was the only thing that mattered to Kabir, and he didn't hesitate to do whatever it took to get it..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Let's see what will happen now ...

Riddhima sits on the floor playing with her favorite doll. She giggles and speaks softly to it, creating a world of imagination in her mind.

Suddenly, Kabir enters catching Riddhima off guard. Fear flashes across her face as she clutches her doll tightly, unsure of what to expect.

R: (whispering) K-Kabir Uncle 😥😥

Kabir, a towering figure with a mischievous smile, watches as Riddhima starts to panic...

K:Jaan I told you na call me Kabir ..not Kabir uncle ..am I look like a uncle to you 😂😂..or yeh Kya Maine mana Kiya Tha na tum dolls sy Nahi kehlogi par tumne phirse khelna Shuru kardiya 😡😡😡😡..

R:I am sorry 🥺🥺.. please Mujhe marna mat 🥺🥺 please 😭😭😭..

She start crying..

K: don't cry baby ..I will not beat you 😏😏😏..

R:sach mein 🥺(sniffs)

K:yeah ..but 😏😏😈😈 I will kill you..🤬🤬 tumhe bhi tumhare parents ky pass bhej donga 😈😈😈..

Kabir takes out a knife a going to stab her ...

R:nooooooooooooooo😣😣😣😣😣..

Riddhima jolted up from her sleep, drenched in sweat and gasping for breath... It was a horrifying dream that she had just witnessed. Her heart was pounding so loud, she could hear it echoing in her ears... The scene was so terrifying, that she couldn't stop shaking....