Mujhe Haq Hai 2 🥺

First of all thank you for showering so much love for my latest os..it means a lot 🥺🥰❤️.. please share this story with your friends and try to complete the target...

⚠️⚠️ Must Read  ⚠️⚠️

As you all were so eager to read next part of the story so I decided to post it .... Due to my busy schedule these days, I don't have enough time to write .... so I'm posting which I've written ..... I hope you all like it. Please do share your feedback, whether it's good or bad, whatever you prefer...

Inline Comments are much needed..🙈🙈🙈.
Please do comment and share this story ....
I didn't across check it so please ignore grammar mistakes🙏🙏🙏🙏....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Let's start
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
NIGHT

Riddhima gracefully walks into her bedroom, her accessories twinkling in the soft light. She absently hums a happy tune, clearly lost in her own world. Her face beams with joy as she starts removing her earrings, necklace, and bracelets, one by one.

As Riddhima continues to hum, Vansh enters the room. His eyes lock onto her, but she doesn't acknowledge his presence. She carries on as if he doesn't exist, leaving Vansh feeling a mix of anger and jealousy.

V:(irritated) kabir sy mil kar aai Hai issiliye itni Khush lag rahi Hai 😑😑😑..

Ignoring Vansh, Riddhima finishes undressing, changing into her night clothes. She carefully lies down on the bed, pulling the blanket over herself, instantly finding peace in her sleep...
Meanwhile, Vansh can't find the same tranquility. The scene of Riddhima dancing with Kabir replays repeatedly in his mind. He tries to rationalize his feelings...

V:(whispering to himself) main kyu Baar Baar ussky baare mein Soch raha hoon 😑😑.. Riddhima Jo bhi Kare Mujhe ussy koi farak nahi parhna chahye ...

Vansh closes his eyes and tries to find solace in sleep, but the thoughts continue to haunt him, preventing him from finding the rest he desires. Finally, he succumbs to exhaustion and drifts off to sleep, still unable to escape the image of Riddhima and Kabir dancing together...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Vansh enters the bedroom, furious after seeing Riddhima and Kabir shopping together at the mall. He is visibly drunk, struggling to walk properly. His friend drops him off at home. When he returns, he sees Riddhima peacefully sleeping on the bed. Vansh moves towards her and sits on the floor in front of her side of the bed....

V:Meri neend Haram karky kitne mazy sy so rahi Hai ..Aaj to Issy pooch kar hi rahonga kyu yeh uss Kabir ky Sath ghoomti rehti Hai 🤬🤬🤬..

He shakes her awake...

V: Riddhima.. Riddhima uthoo ..

Riddhima wakes up in surprise and looks at Vansh.

V:Meri neend haram karke khud chain se so rahi ho...

Riddhima notices that Vansh has been drinking heavily.

R:(irritated) Apne sharab pee rakhi hai 😠...

Vansh shrugs, not caring about her words.

V:(holding her hand) Haan, tumse matlab...utho Mujhe tumse baat karni Hai 🥴🥴..

R:(agitated) par Mujhe apse koi baat Nahi karni samjhe ap ..

V:baat to karni paregii 😠😠..

R: Apka pata nahi, par main bahut thak chuki hoon Mr. Rai Singhania. Sone dein mujhe, aur ap bhi so jaye. Achha hai apke liye.