Mujhe Haq Hai 🥺

So disappointed with you guys...you want me to write but you guys didn't complete the target 🥲🥲🥲..
But then also I am updating because I love my loyal readers ....
But this time this story will decide that if I should continue this book or  end it here only...
Inline Comments are much needed..🙈🙈🙈.
Please do comment and share this story ....
I didn't across check it so please ignore grammar mistakes

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Vansh : A 38 year old man ...Father of ..He is a work holic man .. Father of Kirti and Karan ..

Riddhima: A 30 year old girl ..She was 5 years old when her parents divorced..Her father took her elder sister with him to abroad and she live with her mother..When she turn 7 her mother died suffering from heart disease..As her mother work in VR mansion so vansh dadi decide to look after her ....She lives with them in vr mansion..Dadi loves her as her own grand child and never let her feel that she is not their family..

Ragini : Riddhima elder sister..Wife of vansh ..She lives in London ..she always crave for mother's love ..Her father never love her the way she want ...when she turned 18 her father married her to vansh without her willing.. Mother of Karan and Kirti ...

Kirti :A 15 year old girl ..love her father and mother a lot .. pamper child of her parents..

Karan:twin brother of Kirti ..he is like a angry young man .. can't listen anything bad about his family...A little spoilt brat ...

Indrani Rai Singhania: vansh dadi ..she just want to see vansh happy before saying bye to the world..

These are the main characters of this story..
Lets peep into the story to now more ..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

VR MANSION

The VR Mansion is dimly lit and filled with silence. Suddenly, Vansh enters the house, his footsteps echoing through the stillness. He calls out, breaking the silence.

V:itna Andhera karky kyu rakha Hai 🙄🙄🙄..koi haii ??? ..

At that moment, all the lights in the hall switch on, illuminating the surroundings. Vansh is taken aback, his surprise turning into shock as he sees Kriti and Karan standing there, beaming with smiles.

KR: Happy anniversary Dad 😊😊..

KA: Yes, Dad! Happy anniversary!

Vansh's face lights up with happiness as he embraces his Kids, grateful for their warm wishes ...

V:thank you babies ....

KA:dad 😫😫stop calling me baby ..ab mein bara hogaya hoon 😤😤..

Vansh and kriti giggles..
Without wasting a moment, Vansh bends down and lovingly kisses his children on their foreheads...

V:tum Dono kab itne bare hogaye pata hi Nahi Chala 🙂..I love you..

K&K :we love you too dad 😘..

KR:ap poochaingy Nahi mom Kaha Hain 😌..

KA:are Haan mom ko to hum bhool hi Gaye 🤦🤦..Jao kriti mom ko lekar aao ..

Kriti nods and heads towards the bedroom...

KR: you know dad Aaj mom Ki styling maine Ki Hai ..Aaj to ap unko dekhty hi reh jayengy 😌😌😌..

Vansh just smile 🙂..

Moments later kriti enters the room with her mother by her side. Vansh's breath catches as he lays eyes on her. She looks remarkably beautiful.
Vansh's heart skips a beat as his wife stands beside him. He gazes at her, captivated by her presence...