Mere hi Rehna 2 😊

Thank you so much guys who voted and comment for my story ..it means alot 🥰🥰🙏🙏🙏..
But who didn't vote please vote for it..
We writer work so hard just to entertain you ..and in return we just want your support nothing else ..
So please support us ...

Inline comments are much needed..🙈🙈🙈.
Please do comment and share this story ..
I didn't across check it so please ignore grammar mistakes..

Let's start..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Vansh is standing outside the mansion..he is feeling guilty and hurt ..

Vansh pov

I am sorry riddhima..main yeh Nahi Karna chahta Tha 😔😔..but Kya Karo main majboor hun 🥺🥺🥺..I am sorry umeed Hai sach Jane ky bad tum Mujhe maaf Kardo gi ..🥺🥺🥺...
Main janta hun tum Kabhi mere Sath ane ky liye raazi Nahi hogi ..or yehi acha Hai....tum yehi raho Apne parents ky Sath ..

Just then he felt a hand on his shoulder..he turn and shock to saw riddhima with a suit case...

V:tum 😧..

R:chalain 🙂🙂..

V:Kya 😧😧(vansh still Can't come out from shock )

R:Maine Kaha chalain 🙂🙂..

V:ha..an. Haan. Chalo ..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Riddhima and Vansh entered the building with a sense of nervousness. They knew that all eyes were on them, and they tried to walk with as much confidence as possible. Riddhima looked stunning in her traditional bridal lehenga, while Vansh looked equally handsome in his groom sherwani.

As they entered the lift, the other residents of the building couldn't help but look at them with curiosity. They were all eager to catch a glimpse of the newlyweds and see how they looked. One lady nearby greeted Vansh with congratulations for his wedding. Vansh graciously thanked her and smiled as she wished him happiness.

Finally, they reached their flat. Vansh opened the door with the key and took the suitcase from Riddhima's hand. But before he could enter the flat, Riddhima stopped at the door

V:Kya Hua wahan kyu khari ho andar aao 🙂🙂..

R:vansh main iss Ghar Mein pehla qadam rakhne ja rahi hun ..

V:to 🙄🙄..

R: to yeh that according to the tradition I had to perform the ritual greh parwesh, which was a ritual to welcome the bride into her new home...

Vansh gave her a surprised look.. but he didn't said anything . He nodded and tried to perform the tradition correctly, even though he found it a bit annoying...
As soon as he was done, Riddhima entered the flat with a smile on her face, feeling like a true bride now that the ritual was done.

R:nice home vansh ..Ghar chota Hai par tumne Issy kafi achy sy sajaya Hai ..

V:Haan tumahare mehal jaise gahr ky agy to yeh kuch bhi Nahi..par main issi aise banane ky liye buhat mehnat Ki Hai 🙂🙂🙂..

R:vansh Mera matlab tumhe hurt Karna Nahi Tha ..Maine bas aik baat Ki thi..

V:it's ok..tum change karlo main kuch khane ky liye ly ata hun..

R:ok 😊..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Night