Masoom 🤗

Its not from the show track..

.
.
Vansh is a mafia man ..as like show..he is ruthless for his enemies but a kind hearted for innocent and poor people..

But

Riddhima is so innocent here she is a village girl..we can say a full desi girl and didn't know chaos of world ..he live with her mom in a small village ..

Laila:riddhima mother a kind hearted lady

At a village ..

Some people are gathering outside a small house ...Vyom the head of village is standing with his mans and threathing..

V:jaldi sy dono bahir ajao warna hum log darwaza tor dain gy..😡😡😡..

Inside..

A lady and his daughter crying hugging eachother..they are riddhima and her mother

R:maa ab hum kya karengy yeh log to darwaza tor kar andar ajyengy😭😭maa mujhe bacha lo mujhe nahi jana usky sath..mujhe apky sath rehna hai..

L:kuch nahi hoga tujhe ..main hun tere sath tu fikar na kar 😢😢..

Just then they broke the door and come inside..riddhima gets scared and hug her mother more tightly ...

L:chaly jao yahan sy kya begara hai humne tumhara 😢😢jane do humain hum iss gao sy buhat door chaly jayengy..

V:hahah 😈😈yeh teri beti ko mujhe thappad marne sy pehle sochna chahye tha ..maine isko biwi banan chaha tha par isko izat raas nahi aai .. Mujhse paisa lety waqt to bari meethi ban rahi ab kya hua... ab main isko khothy par bethaonga 😈😈tab pata chaly ga isko vyom raj singh ki bezati karne ka anjam😆😆..or apna sara paisa aise hi wasool karonga ..

L:nahi main aisa nahi hone dongi 😢😢..

She pick up a knife and point toward vyom..
L:meri beti ky pass bhi aye na to jaan sy mar dongi 😢😢..

V:😆😆😆😆😆wah himat ki da deni chahye ...

Vyom come near her and snatch the knife from her..he hold riddhima hand and drag her outside the house..her mom run behind them..

Whole village standing there..

L:reham karo koi bacho meri bachi ko 😭😭😭😭😭 ...

V:🤣🤣🤣yahan kissi ki itni himmat ky mujhe rok saky🤣🤣..

R:please uncle mujhe chor dijiye 😭😭😭mujhe nahi jana apky sath..

(By the vyom is an old man)

Vyom slap her..

V:jana to tujhe parhy ga ..😡😡....

All are seeing this but know one come forward to help her because all are helpless ...

Other side..

Vansh and angrey come to that village to
Buy a property to build a hospital there..

They see that many people are gathering ..

V:yeh wahan kya horaha hai...

A:pata nahi boss humain kya aap chaliye..
V:hmm ..

Suddenly they hear a lady shouting voice for help..

V:angrey humain dekhna chahye wahan kya horaha hai 🙄🙄..

A:ji boss..

They saw the scene ....

L:please chor do meri beti ko ..

She hold his foot and begging ..

Vyom jerk her foot and she fall ..vansh hurriedly come near her and make her stand..
V:ap thek to hain na ..
L:😭😭😭haan..