Tu Jane Na

Hello guys I come again with something new 🤭🤭....
Ok this is the longest os I have ever write...
Guys I try my bestest to write this story..
Please please please do share and do Inline comments..

Let's start...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Riddhima: A simple and innocent girl..she is not much education because of financial issue of her family.. She gives tuition to children at home to support her family financially...She is deeply love with someone but not express her feeling to anyone..

Vansh: He is a very successful businessman who helps everyone and loves his family very much. A kind hearted person..soon going to marry Swati his childhood love ..

Let's see what destiny have plan for them ..

Riddhima lived with her mother in a small flat with two rooms. Her mother was in the last stage of blood cancer and her father had passed away when she was still a child. Their family's financial situation was not good..
Riddhima does not earn enough money to be able to afford her mother's treatment, but one day when she is leaving the hospital, she meets Vansh. Vansh always help needy people.. He takes the responsibility to provide treatment for Riddhima's mother..
He hired the best doctors for Uma's treatment...
Uma always considered Vansh as her own son and Vansh also looked up to Uma as his mother. Whenever he got time, Vansh would visit Uma. In no time, a deep bond formed between Vansh and Uma. Riddhima was very happy to see that her mother getting better. Riddhima and Vansh also became good friends, but Riddhima started to feel something more than just friend for Vansh..
Vansh and Swati's engagement takes place. The next day, Vansh goes to give the happy news to Uma at the hospital but as soon as he reaches, he sees Riddhima crying...
Vansh runs toward her...

V: riddhima Kya hua to kyu Rahi ho 😟..

R:vansh 😭😭maa ki tabiyat thek nahi hai ..

V:Tum please ro mat ..maa ko kuch nahi hoga main doctor Sy baat karta Hun 😟😟..

Vansh meets the doctor and the doctor tells him that Uma's condition is not fine and only prayers can save her now. Vansh becomes very worried and he doesn't know how to tell Riddhima about this..
Vansh walks into the room he is feeling emotional, but he manages to control his tears. Riddhima is sitting next to uma holding her hand ..

V: good morning maa 😊😊..

U:vansh TU agaya 😀..main tujhe hi yaad kar Rahi thi 🥰..idhar aa mere pass ..

Vansh sit beside uma and hold her hand..he kisses her hand ..

V:maa doctor ny kaha hai ap buhat jald thek hojayegi 😊😊..

U: Buhat buddhu hai tu ..😄😄..

V:haan woh to mein Hun 😅..ap jaldi jaldi Sy thek hojao phir main bhi thek hojayega 🤭🤭..

U:main thek nahi hongi vansh 🙂.

R:maa ap aisa Kyu bol Rahi hain .. doctor ny kaha hai na ap buhat jald thek hojayegi 🥺🥺..

U:vansh tu riddhima ko bata na ky ab main thek nahi hongi ..ussy yeh sachai manani Hogi 🙂..

V:maa please aise mat bolo ap buhat jald thek hojayegi 🥺🥺🥺..

U:nahi vansh mujhe pata hai main ahista ahista mar Rahi ho 🙂🙂..

Riddhima start crying..

R:maa 😭😭😭..

V: please maa aise mat boliye ..ap riddhima ko pareshan kar Rahi hain ..

U:vansh main ussy pareshan nahi kar Rahi haqeqat bata Rahi Hun aaj nahi to Kal mujhe ussy chor kar Jana hi Hoga 🙂🙂..