Inteha

This story didn't have any plot..
It's just have some happy moments between riansh...

So if you didn't find it interesting please spare me 🙏🙏I just try to entertain you☺️☺️

Hope you enjoyed it ☺️.

Vansh is a famous business man ..he is too rude and arrogant but for his family he is the most protection and caring..

Riddhima a very kind hearted and caring girl..she lives with her aunt..her parents died 2 years back..she is a wedding planner..

One fine day vansh saw riddhima in a wedding and he fall in love with her at first sight...
He send a proposal to her but she rejected it .. because she didn't want to get marry this early..she want to do something for herself and her aunt..
Vansh Anger reach its peak that how can she reject the great vansh rai Singhnia..but some how he composed himself..
He again and again Send her proposal but she rejected it..but at last her aunt convenience her to get marry and she accepted it for her..
Vansh get this news and gone out of the world he is the most happinest person..
He thanks Riddhima aunt and promise her that he will make her always happy..

In a week they get married.. they didn't get the time to talk to eachother before marriage..

Today is their wedding night...

Riddhima is sitting on bed in a beautiful bridal attire..Her face is cover with a veil..
She is so nervous and scared at the same time..
On the other hand vansh is so happy he can't wait to saw her wife but his two little devil sisters not allowing him to go inside the room...

(Ishani and sia)

S:Bhai chalain paise nikalain..

V:Haan bolo Kitne chahye..

I:zyada Nahi bas apna credit card dy dain hum khud ly laingy 😌..

V:ok ..

Vansh give his card to them..

He enters the room..

Vansh saw her wife sitting on bed with a long veil..he goes to her and sit in front of her..
He smile pick up her veil..
He admire his beautiful wife..

V: you are looking extremely beautiful 😍..

Riddhima blush and looks down...

V:aaj hum Apni Zindagi ki aik nai shurwat Karne ja rahe Hain ..to main aaj Apne Dil ki baat kehna chahta Hun tumse.. riddhima I love you..I love you so much sweetheart..main woh insaan Hun jissne aaj tak kissi larki ko nazar Bhar Kar dekha bhi Nahi ..par tum ..tumhari aik jhalak ny hi mujhe deewana Bana Diya ..main hamesha sochta tha KY log kaise pyaar Kar lety Hain kaise woh kissi KY liye Jaan dene tak ko tayyar hojaty Hain ..tumse Milne KY bad mujhe mere Sare sawaloon ky jawab mil Gaye..I promise main duniya ki har khushi tumhare qadmon mein la Kar Rakh donga....🥰..

R:☺️☺️

V: riddhima mujhe Kuch Nahi chahye siwaye pyaar or bharosy Ky..main Kuch bhi bardasht Kar sakta Hun par dhoka bilkul bhi Nahi ..

R:main wada karti Hun vansh apko Kabhi dhoka Nahi dongi ☺️..

V:🥰🥰🥰..

Vansh come close to her ..

Riddhima close her eyes..

He take out her Jewellery..and put it on side table..

V:aaj humare beech koi Nahi asakta ..🥰.

He planted a long kiss on her forehead...
She shiver with it.. first time she is feeling a man this much near to her..he kiss her eyes ..nose..cheeks ..chin..and finally place his lips on hers..she felt goosebumps..
He start nibbling her lips.being shy riddhima didn't responding to it..the kiss was soft and gentle fill with so much love for her..
He is sucking her lips like his fav candy...