~Tsunades Desire~(bloodstorm)

Tsunade Senju was grieving for the loss of her brother Nawaki, her first love Dan, her surrogate daughter Kushina and her godson Naruto Uzumaki she lost her brother and first love in war while Kushina and her son Naruto were killed during an attack by Kurama the Kyuubi no Kitsune. Tsunade couldn't believe that Kurama would kill both Kushina and Naruto as she and Kushina secretly conspired to punish the leaf village for their betrayal of both the Senju and Uzumaki clans.

During the second Shinobi war the leaf betrayed both clans as they thought that the Uzumaki clan's home village Uzu was getting too strong so they decided to weaken the defences of the village so the combined armies of Mist, cloud and Sand villages would destroy them in the process they secretly removed any evidence of their betrayal. Tsunade found out one day when she found her sensei's journal exposing the truth even how they were removing all records of the Senju clan building the leaf village angry she decided to let her surrogate daughter know who at the time was six months pregnant when she learned the truth she was mad the two ladies decided to leave when Naruto was born the two along with Kurama plan to rebuild Uzu into their own image while drinking at a bar she hears four leaf shinobi talking.

"That demon brat should have been executed when he was born to destroy the demon fox" one shinobi said.

"Yeah, I even heard that the Hokage secretly had that demon loving whore Kushina imprisoned" a second said.

"I heard the fire daimyo was investigating the council over claims of corruption and war crimes during the second shinobi war" a third said.

"Nah it's his younger sister investigating apparently she's related to the demon loving whore, and she claims that she finds any evidence of these crimes she'll cut off the funding to the leaf since she has control of the daimyo's finances" the fourth said.

When this was revealed Tsunade, and her apprentice Shizune were pissed since they both knew about what the village cost them so after paying the two leave after overhearing where Kushina was being held what the leaf shinobi didn't know was that someone else heard what was said. The individual was working for the sister of the daimyo who hurried to report what he heard upon arriving at the capital he proceeded to the chamber where his boss was after giving the report, she sent a message to the hidden sand village asking for support in exchange for funding a massager bird arriving at the sand village gave the message to a sand courier who headed straight for their leader.

"Lord Kazekage a message has just came from the fire capital" the courier said.

"Let me see it" the Kazekage said.

Reading the message, he ordered for an ANBU team imminently once assembled the team was given the order to find and add Tsunade Senju in the rescue of Kushina Uzumaki and her son Naruto and escort them to the border. After three days the ANBU unit found Tsunade Senju and reported to her their mission to assist in the rescue and escort them to the border agreeing to the assist the group moved towards the leaf village.

Easily sneaking in due to the fact they haven't fully recovered from the attack six years ago their first objective was to find Naruto Uzumaki and Kurama they find the two as they find Naruto being chased by a mob, they quickly realised that Kurama was sealed inside Naruto distracting the mob Tsunade grabbed Naruto and headed straight to where Kushina was imprisoned. When Naruto learned that his mother was alive and that he had been lied to the entire time he helped the group sneak into the compound and found Kushina's cell using his knowledge of seals that he learned from Kurama Naruto disabled them freed his mother and reunited with the group and managed to sneak out of the village after stealing the forbidden scroll.

Once they made it to the border the group split ways with the sand ANBU heading home while the four headed for wave country upon arrival they saw that someone was going to be executed in front of a crowd getting an advantage by being on the roof they learned that the man in question as being executed for standing up for a tyrant named Gato before it happened Kushina used chakra chains to hold the executioner in place while Tsunade and Shizune killed the thugs. As Gato was pleading for mercy Tsunade demanded where all his money and the women he kidnapped was after being told she punched his head off after treating the man known as Kaiza they asked for a ship to take them to their clan's home once they raided Gato's manor the four boarded a ship heading for their home.

Upon arrival Kushina used the shadow clone jutsu to make new seals that will prevent anyone but them to enter or leave Uzu once this was done, she prepared a special sealing formula that would strengthen the seals finished it would make sure not even an Uchiha could enter. Naruto meanwhile was freeing Kurama from the seal once she was free, she used her chakra on Shizune to corrupt her mind so she would embrace what the others want once her mind was fully corrupted, she ripped her clothes to shreds as her body changed her ears became fox ears, her canines became fangs, her eyes became slitted, her breasts grew from D-cups to KK-cups and a black fox tail grew out of her backside.

Kurama decided to change Naruto next giving him the same appearance except his fur was golden and his cock grew from 7-inchs to 12-inchs as the three headed for Tsunade and Kushina the two women were finishing the formula when the two saw Shizune's and Naruto's new changes they were shocked but knew they would be next, so they shredded their clothes and embraced their change with Tsunade having golden fur and Kushina having red fur with the same breasts sizes as Shizune. Kushina having brought Naruto's face into her breasts asked him to suck on them and drink her milk while he was doing this the other girls were having a threesome as Naruto's cock became hard seeing it Kushina used her free hand to line up his cock with her pussy and have it entered her she began instructing him how to move while he is drinking her milk.

10-years later Naruto is having sex with Tsunade during the 10 years Naruto learned all about sex ploughing the women as he learned he even managed to rescue Hinata Hyuuga from a plot to have her enslaved by the elders because they thought her weak once she was brought to Uzu she confessed her feelings for Naruto his response was to kiss her on the lips. She was offered a place to stay all she had to do was give up having to wear clothes and have sex with Naruto, so she did as he came in Tsunade he went to have sex with Kurama while she was riding him, she knew that her, Tsunade, Shizune, Kushina and Hinata were going to be pregnant, and she wanted it. After he came in her Shizune had her turn riding his now 22-inch cock as she was being drilled Tsunade and Kurama were rubbing their pussies together once Shizune passed out from the sex Hinata had her turn she moaned out in bliss and her lavender fox tail swished about she knew that the elders of her clan were mad that her mate screwed them over when he rendered the cage bird seals slavery effect useless once she had her fill Naruto headed for his mom.

"Naruto let's do this as foxes".

"I like the way you think mom".

The two transformed into their fox form and began mating as Naruto came in her he saw the other girls had transformed into their fox forms leading to another round of sex while their kits were sleeping in another room with some close to the age of mating but for their parents they thought only one thing that life was good.