Bottom Izuku x Top Reader

Izuku's leg bounced up and down nervously, trying not to catch your attention as his cheeks flushed red from the thoughts flooding his mind. You had been teasing him all the way to class, whispering in his ear, grabbing his hips, everything that you knew would make him flustered. You watched him, placing your head in your hands as your elbows propped themselves up on your desk. Poor boy didn't know what he was getting into.

When class finished you stayed back, waiting for that cute little head of green hair to start leaving with the crowd of people. Once you spotted it, you slowly made your way through the rest of your classmates, following behind him. He looked around nervously before finally spotting you in the throng that was now dispersing. You stared him down, waiting for the people to actually leave or turn their backs.

Finally given the chance, you let a smirk play at your lips before pushing him against the wall, taking any force on your hand instead of his body. You caged him, looking down at him, cocking your head to the side mockingly. "Scared?" Izuku shakes his head, eyes seeming to not know where to look, drifting everywhere but your eyes. "Use your words." You command, making his cheeks flame up even more than they previously were. "I-I'm not scared." He mumbled.

"Good boy." You chuckled, grabbing his hand and pulling him down the hall, making your way to your dorm room. "W-We still have more c-classes!–" Izuku blurted out, obviously trying to get out of the situation you've volunteered him in. "Aww, really, pup?" You fake pouted, looking at him as you continued to pull him by his wrist. "Can we at least make it q-quick? I don't want to miss this o-one.. Again."

You ignored him, thinking you'd give him a break and let him go to his class, just wanting to play with him a bit more to see how'd he react. He bit his cheek, following behind you quickly as you grabbed the door handle to your room, pulling him in and locking the door behind you. You let go of his wrist and sat yourself down on your mattress, leaving him fidgeting with a notebook in the middle of the room.

You crossed your arms and watched his nervous movements. You could see his eyes drifting down to your tented pants, bulge straining against the fabric. You hadn't even realized how consumed you got with the teasing you did earlier in the morning. Your cock was so eager, wanting to push out of the boxers you restricted it in. Eyebrows knitted together as your dick twitched from under your clothes, making a low gasp escape your throat.

You hadn't realized, but Izuku had now sunk to his knees, setting his notebooks to the side and placing his hands on your knees. Your orbs drifted up to his, pleading as much as they could but still holding some power over his soul. He slowly unzipped your pants, tugging them down eagerly. You let out a hiss when his scarred hands run over your still clothed member.

He stops the teasing as soon as it started, pulling down your boxers, hearts practically in his eyes as your hard on springs up in front of him. You lean back, holding your weight on your palms as he takes no time licking a stripe up the base. Taking the tip into his mouth makes your head loll back, pants escaping your mouth.

He looked up at you, pushing himself further down your cock as his tongue swirled, tracing over any prominent veins it displayed. "F-Fuck, keep taking it, pup, g-go ahead." You groaned as you felt the back of his throat clench around you. Heavy breaths hit your stomach as he took in air through his nose, pushing you fully inside his mouth.

Your member twitched, making his throat tighten more, accompanied with a gag. He pulled himself off you before pushing himself halfway down again, picking up his pace. Pants and groans escaped your lips, feeling yourself get closer to the edge.

Izuku could feel it, he knew what you wanted, and he'd give it to you willingly. He slid his mouth back down, taking you down his throat as ropes of cum filled it. You bit your lip, feeling him swallow around you, obediently drinking what you gave him.