A night of fright is no delight! (Yj)

The gang was driving to a mansion, because scooby doo got a inheritance for saving a rich man from drowning when Jake was still 3. 

Jake (4 yrs old) was in the back of the mystery machine with shaggy and scooby, he wore a black beanie, black sweatpants, a hoodie with pokemon on it. 

"They picked a creepy place to read the will." Daphne commented on a old mansion on the side of a cliff.

"Like yeah you had to inherit a fortune scoob." Shaggy told him. 

"Rorry." Scooby replied chuckling. 

"It even made the papers, dog inherits fortune from corneal burrarguard sanders, leaves 1 million dollars to 4 relatives and member of mystery inc, Scooby doo." Velma read the paper. "Scooby doo saved the corneal from downing in a lake while the corneal was fishing and had accidently fell in. Whoa scoobys a hero." Jake read it from over her shoulder and smiled at scooby. 

"Get ready gang, we're here." Fred parked. 

At the door, a tall man, balding light brown hair in a green suit and tie opened the door giving jake scooby and shaggy the creeps. 

"Oh I see you made it, well bring the dog and come in, the others are waiting inside

"Oh I see you made it, well bring the dog and come in, the others are waiting inside." The man told them. 

"Yes sir." Fred replied trying not to sound scared. 

Inside, the gang met everyone else and sat down infront of a picture of the coronal. 

"Attention everybody, as you all know, I am Cotswolds Creeps, attorney of the late general cornel sanders, my partner Mr Crawls, couldn't make it tonight." The man told them all. "Creeps and crawls? They picked the right lawyers for this job." Jake muttered and Daphne shushed him. "Cornel sanders was strange, his only instructions were to play this record for you." Mr creeps told them and put a record on a player. "Greetings yall, Cousin simple

 "Greetings yall, Cousin simple, 

nephew norvell

nephew norvell,