A Scooby doo Halloween (YJ)

On a case of the Swamp creature, Jake, Shag, and scooby are running from a humanoid with brown moss wrapped in green vines. 

"HEAD TO THE SWAMP BOAT GUYS!" Shaggy yelled

As they got onto the boat, the creature was getting closer.
The trio drove off by the swamp creature got onto a extra one and started to chase them on the water.
Jake and scooby looked back seeing the monster headed towards them and started to pattle to make them go faster.

As they passed 2 rocks, the others was on it.
"NOW!" Fred yelled as they brought up a net that the swamp creature got caught in.
"We got him!" Daphne cheered.

After the unmasking and the sheriff there, Fred and the girls was wrapping things up as the other three was waiting impatient

"And I would've gotten away-." The crook started.
"Like if it wasn't for us meddling kids thanks!" Shaggy grabbed daphne and Velma's arms as scooby grabbed jakes and freds then they went into the mystery machine.
"Like keep it real!" Shaggy drove off.

"Guys we weren't done with our wrap up." Daphne told the three in the front seat.
"But like we gotta get to Velma's aunt and uncles intime for halloween!" Shaggy replied.
"Halloween isn't until tomorrow night." Velma pointed out as a weird noise started to be heard from the mystery machine.
"Yeah but your aunt and uncle live in Banning Junction we have to get there early if we want to beat the crowds." Jake explained.
"Uh speaking of driving shaggy it looks like your hitting the clutch a bit hard." Fred tried to tell him but it fell on deaf ears.

"Candy like rocking with KISS MORE CANDY!" Shaggy smiled.
"Kiss?" Daphne asked.
"It's a band me and scoob introduced little buddy to. They're going to be playing at the big mascaraed party, I'm gonna have Paul Stanley sign my forehead and jake's gonna have Gene Simons autograph." Shaggy explained.
"You might just want to put her in 3rd, she's a delicate piece of machine shag." Fred was getting anxious now but shaggy still didn't listen.
"Like how about some kiss music guys?" Shaggy smiled.
"Su-."
"YOU KILLING MY MYSTERY MACHINE!" Fred yelled getting everyone's attention.

After switching back to their usual positions Fred was petting the mystery machines dashboard as he drove.
Daphne looked out to see weird scarecrows out in the cornfield.