A scooby doo christmas (yj)

On a long dark forrest road road, we see the mystery machine driving as snow was falling.
The gang were headed to daphnes uncles condo for christmas and a first christmas jake can fully remember now as 4 years old.
The icy road nearly made fred swerve off but he regained control.
"How are you guys back there?" Fred asked.
In the back of the mystery machine, jake, shag, and scoobs head popped up from under wrapped presents.
"We're ok!" jake smiled ear to ear.
Suddenly the van stopped as infront of a bridge, they saw it had collapsed unable to cross it.

"Great... we cant get across.." Velma sighed.
"Wait there was a town back there maybe someone can help give us directions. I think it was called.. winterhollow?" Daphne replied.
"Like you know what that means? We can get hot chocolate and christmas cookies." Shaggy smiled.
"Reah!" scooby nodded licking his lips.
The van backed up and went toward winter hollow, unknowningly going to another mystery.

As the van parked outside of a diner, the gang started to step out when some kids were running by screaming.
"I wonder whats got them spooked." Fred commented as shag and scooby started to walk backwards.
"Why dont you ask him?!" Shaggy asked scared as a massive silloette was shown only for velma to turn on her flashlight to reveal.

"Calm down you chickens, its just a snowman." Velma told them.
"Come on lets head inside its getting colder by the second." Daphne commented as her, fred, velma, and shaggy walked ahead.
Jake got out from the back with a gameboy in hand.
"Hey wheres the others?" He asked looking at scooby then the two felt some snow fall on their heads and when they looked up.

"GANG WAY!!" Jake yelled as him and scooby ran into the others knocking them down.
They heard the door to the diner open and a voice called out.
"Oh great just what we need out of towners.." 
The gang looked up to see a man in a moss green jacket and red hat looking down at them.
"What ever happened to merry christmas or happy holidays?" Fred asked slightly joking.
"BAH! Christmas holidays we dont celebrate any of that around here." The man replied walking back in as the gang followed. "Not since it showed up each year." 
"It?" Velma asked.

"The headless snowman. A ghost from the towns past. Always destroying our homes and leaving us in the cold." The man replied.
"D-did he say.." Shaggy stuttered.
"Readless?" Scooby gulped.
"alright easy there jeb we dont wanna scare these nice people away now do we?" A woman in a sherifs outfit told the man. "dont listen to a word of his, im sheriff perkins and ol' jeb here is as reliable as a fox guarding a hen house."
"Then how do you explain the chimneys always collapsing every year?" Jeb asked.
"Those old houses are ready to tip over at any second." Sheriff perkins replied. "Now I dont wanna hear another word of the headless snowman its just a myth." 
"We need to get to our condo in hill quarters tonight, but the bridge is out do you know any other way to get there?" Fred asked.
The sherrif started to give complicated directions when daphne spoke up.
"How about we stay here for the night and go in the morning?" 
"St-stay here? with that headless snowman wondering around?! Like what a winter horror land.." shaggy commented.