The creepy case of old iron face (Teen jake)

We open on this episode to see the gang on a boat in the ocean, all in swim wear.
"What a great day for water skiing." Daphne commented.
"Yeah but there's a bad storm headed our way." Fred replied.

"Not to mention the water's getting a little rough." Jake added.
"Maybe we should head to shore." Velma suggested.
As they kept riding the water, it started to get choppy making scooby fly back onto shaggy who was thankfully water skiing.

"Would you look at those two clowns?" Jake joked as shag and scoob started to do tricks.
Scooby was standing on shaggys shoulder with one leg.
"Alley-oop." Shaggy called then Scooby moved to where he was standing on one paw on shaggys shoulder.

The two friends moved to where scooby was on the skis and shaggy was on his shoulders.
"Fred looK! It's a school of man eating sharks!" Velma called out pointing at a bunch of sharks with a figure with a pirate like hat, a grey and silver iron mask showing green glowing eyes, wearing a blue long sleeve shirt under a black sleeveless shirt whipping at the sharks.

"Let's get out of here!" Fred yelled as he turned the boat around with the figure and his sharks chasing after them.
Scooby looked behind them and jumped in fright.

"RHARKS! SHARKS!" He yelled to shaggy.
Shag looked and saw them headed for the two.
"ZOINKS!" As he accidently let go of the rope that kept them with the boat.

"LIKE DO SOMETHING SCOOB!"
One of the sharks bit at them making the two scream in terror.
Scooby got onto shaggys legs as shag used the skis to paddle.

"Rtroke Stroke Stroke!" Scooby doo ordered.
"Like I'm stroking! I'm stroking!" Shaggy replied scared for their lives.
"Raster!" Scooby replied as the figure moaned in anger.

One of the sharks went to bite scoobys tail but it sprung back to scooby pushing the two cowards onto the beach then the figure and the sharks started to ride off.
"There goes that creep and his sharks." Daphne commented.

"I say good riddance to him and those sharks!" Jake replied.
"Atleast shag and scoob are on the beach thank goodness." Velma told them.

The scene shifts to a place called Mama Miones.