A clue for scooby doo (Tj)

One moonlight night, the gang was headed to rocky point beach after a few months from the spooky island incident.
"Well gang here we are." Fred smiled.
"A nice spot for a beach party." Daphne commented as the gang got out and started to unpack.
"Like yeah I can already taste those chocolate covered hot dogs." Shaggy smiled.
"Yuck! Your stomach must be made out of scrap iron!" Velma commented.
"Can I help it if my first toy was a garbage disposal?" Shaggy asked making jake and scooby chuckle.

After the gang had unpacked, Fred and daphne were dancing, shaggy and scooby was cooking hot dogs over a fire, velma was reading, and Jake was out swimming in the water.
"Don't go too far jake." Daphne called out to him.
"I wont!" jake smiled as he backstroked and laughed. "Man this feels nice- ow!" 
He had bumped into something that felt like a person and he rubbed the back of his head.
"Hey buddy why are you- you- you-." Jake's face turned pale as what he was face to face with was a glowing scuba diver moaning like a ghost.

"YEOW! GANG WAY!" Jake yelled running on the water, his hair standing up and looking back at the ghost, not realizing he ran into shaggy with the food

"Hey what's got you so spooked buddy?" Shaggy asked.
"Was it some fish?" Fred asked jokingly.
"UH UH! HIM!" Jake pointed at the glowing diver now coming towards the gang.
"ZOINKS A SEA GLOWING GHOST!" Shaggy, jake, and scooby ran behind a huge bolder with the others following.
"D-Did you see what I saw?" Shaggy asked.
"R-ra ghost!" Scooby replied shaking.
"Y-yeah and it nearly grabbed me!" Jake added shaking. 
"We need to go back we out number it." Fred explained.
"too late look." Velma pointed at the ghost going back into the water.
The three scared boys sighed relieved now that the ghost was gone.
"There's something spooky going on around here." Daphne commented.
"I wonder what it is, we'll come back tomorrow night." Fred told them. "Let's pack everything up.

The next day, at the malt shop, the gang was sitting around a booth while fred was reading a newspaper.
"Hey gang listen to this." Fred read a article. "Another boat mysteriously vanishes, sheriff and coast guard baffled by the mysterious disappearances."

"Beach hermit, Ebenezer shark, claims it's the ghost of captain cutler seeking who stole it

"Beach hermit, Ebenezer shark, claims it's the ghost of captain cutler seeking who stole it." Velma read.
"Ghost?/Rhost?" Jake, shaggy, and scooby asked.
"You think it's the same glowing creep from last night?" Daphne asked.
"I don't know but maybe this Ebenezer shark can give us a clue. We'll pay him a visit." Fred told the gang.