1장

Wooyoung has never known peace since he returned to Korea. It's been a week and school was kicking his ass. Sure, high school is some of the trying years as a teen but that wasn't all.

"CHOI SAN!!!" Wooyoung screamed, enough for the whole campus to hear. He walked around trying to find the culprit who had placed a bag of flour on top of his locker door. Covered in flour looking almost too similar to a zombie. He roamed the halls.

Laughter resonated the hallways. Unfortunately, he had been marked as the target of the school's heartthrob and the biggest bully- CHOI SAN. Ironic how he is both.

Everyone wanted or wanted to be CHOI SAN. Wooyoung didn't understand this though.

The first thing he witnessed when he entered school was this said heartthrob and his little posse making fun of this shorter guy-- Wooyoung wasn't able to ignore this-- of course.

Wanting to help the poor boy, he stepped in and made sure he punched San in the face. The first day wasn't great since he had to visit the principal's room. After all he made the precious San lose some blood.

The shorter guy-- Hongjoong, then became his first-ever friend in school.

"Are you looking for me, my love?" Wooyoung heard the annoying voice, he hated. "And why do you look like a zombie? A hot one though." He smirked making Wooyoung tighten his jaw.

"Oh, you tell me, fucker!" Wooyoung charged in, only to be held back by people around him. San smirks at that and circles around a fuming Wooyoung. "You shouldn't have told on me to the teacher in the first place" He replies, eyebrows raised. "Well, then don't do shit that will get you into such trouble." Wooyoung retorts, narrowing his eyes at him.

"None. Of. Your. Business." San emphasises. "Of course, it is, you moron. It is my business 'cause I am involved."

"Then baby boy, be ready for more of this." San says and makes a circular motion with his index finger and leaves.

"Mf--" "Wooyoung!" Hongjoong calls out and runs towards him. "What are you doing?! I told you not to report him!" He continues to ramble.

"Joongie stop being so scared. He is no one." Wooyoung says and starts walking towards the toilets. "He is though! His dad--"
"His dad is a famous politician yada yada yada-- I know." Wooyoung stated as he pushed through the toilet door and grabbed a bunch of tissues.

"Wooyoung, you don't understand--"
"And you know my dad is a huge businessman who funds these stupid political campaigns right?" Wooyoung retorts. "That's exactly the problem!" Hongjoong counters. "How is that the problem, Joong? He could easily stop the supply of money and they would come begging to us." Wooyoung says as a matter of factly.

"Sometimes you're dumb as fuck." Hongjoong shakes his head. "They're besties, Wooyoung but San's dad would do anything for him--"
"And we own a few guns too so wh--"
"What?!"

"Ugh, can we stop talking about this, Joongie? I don't think San will bring his dad into such petty matters." He says while getting the flour off his hair and face.

"Imma be late to class but I don't want you missing it cause of me." Wooyoung says while washing his face. "I will take my leave then." Hongjoong replies and leaves the bathroom. Wooyoung sighs and slides against the wall.

He wipes the water off with the few unused tissues he had and the door opens. "Joong, I told you--" He turns his head only to see San leaning by the doorframe. He quickly sprung up to his feet and tried walking past the other. "San, move."

"Why did you wash all that beauty away and replace it with this ugliness?" He asks. "Was that an insult? Try harder" He replies and tries to get past him once again but to no avail. San suddenly wraps his hand around his wrist and pushes him inside. "WHAT ARE YOU EVEN--" He silences him with his index finger. "You're such a brat, Wooyoung" He whispers.

The close proximity makes Wooyoung shiver. "Why are you so fine though?" San asks and leans in. Wooyoung closes his eyes for some reason and then he hears laughter. "Were you expecting a little kiss, baby boy?" Wooyoung was beyond embarrassed. He pushed San off of him and ran out the door. San continues laughing but after a solid minute or so he clutches his heart.

"What the fuck was that?" He recalls. He wanted to kiss Wooyoung so badly but then caught himself at the last minute. His heart racing at the thought. "I need to sleep, insomnia really do be messing with my head" He mumbles and walks out of the restroom.

He catches up with Seonghwa in the corridors and pulls him into a headlock. "Ugh, San! Grow up!" He grunts and pulls away from the hold. "Where are those two?" San asks and looks around. He couldn't track down his other friends Yunho and Mingi. "Probably skipped school again" Seonghwa says and rolls his eyes. "Ugh! I am so jealous. Why do they sleep together all the time?" He complains. "Oh! Have you heard the way Yunho talks about Mingi's dick? That man is too proud." Seonghwa cringes at the memory.

"You have Yeosang though!" San whines. "He doesn't let me touch him. It's frustrating. Like I get it, he's insecure but I waited for three years, and still nothing!" He complains. "Wow, you dry asf" San chuckles. San wasn't in a relationship but that didn't stop him from fulfilling his sexual needs.

They walk by the lockers and San's eyes immediately locks onto a certain someone getting their books. Wooyoung has two extra periods today and it was a chore balancing all the books and heading to class-- not to mention classes had already commenced. Just as he was about to balance the last book onto the pile in his hand, it slips and falls onto the floor. "Fuck. Nothing goes my way! Argh" Wooyoung curses but before he could reach for it, another hand picks it up for him.

"Thank y--" He says and looks up only to see bloody Choi San, smirking back at him. "Huh? Couldn't hear you." San teases. Wooyoung bites his bottom lip hard, his luck had hit rock bottom today. "What were you saying?" He taunts again. "Just leave the book, Choi." Wooyoung says and San just chuckles in his face.

"Or what?" He challenges "CHOI SA--" "You could just say thank you and I would leave it here" Wooyoung saw the clock ticking and the smirk on the other's face growing.

"Thank you." He mumbles and snatches the book from him, stomping towards his classroom. San's smile widens. He turns around only to see Seonghwa looking at him all weird. "What?" San questions. "Nothing." He replies while smiling, almost laughing.

"I was just having fun!" San defends and jogs to catch up with the other.

"A little too much fun."

"Ugh!"

To be continued...
Unedited.

A/N- Too many book ideas.
fated will be up again after a while (hopefully). Was having a hard time liking what I write.