6장

"It's so loud in here" Hongjoong complained as they made their way through drunk, swaying bodies. "That's how parties usually are, Joong. Lighten up!" Wooyoung says and grabbed his hand to help the lost one.

"How did you even land an invite to this?!" Hongjoong asks looking at the college crowd. "Hyung is a friend of mine!" He yells in order to be heard. They finally reach a room where they could breathe. This whole sneaking into a college dorm wasn't Hongjoong's thing.

"Jukjae hyung!" Wooyoung calls out and a tall, handsome man turns around. "Wooyoung! You made it!" He says and ruffles his hair. He turns to do the same to Hongjoong, only for his hand to be smacked away. "Hahahahaha" Jukjae laughs, "You a feisty one, aye?" He asks and Hongjoong just scowls.

"Hyung, he isn't used to all of this. Please understand" Wooyoung says and the guy just nods. "Go and have some fun!" Jukjae says and Wooyoung drags Hongjoong with him to the drinks stall. "What do you wanna drink?" Wooyoung asks and he just shakes his head. "Really? You aren't curious at all?" "NO!" Hongjoong refuses, firmly. "Okay, chill" Wooyoung answers and chugs a few drinks.

Just then two figures appear next to them. "Hey, you look a bit too young to be here" Wooyoung hears someone say and immediately turns around to see San and Seonghwa-- Wooyoung spits his drink, spraying it all over them. "The hell?!" San looks at his expensive shirt-- "What the actual hell?" Wooyoung starts to laugh while pointing at them. "What? What--What??" They asked and looked at each other. "What the hell, are you wearing?!" Wooyoung asks, wheezing.

"Clothes?" San was wearing a shirt that was unbuttoned to the chest, he wore earrings, big silver rings on his fingers and a chain around his neck-- "He tried so hard to look like a college guy hahaha" Wooyoung couldn't stop himself.

"Hey! It's not like you have seen me outside of school much--" "Pfft" San rolled his eyes before shoving the two out his way and grabbing a drink. Wooyoung grabs two glasses and sits on the countertop.

Seonghwa looks at Hongjoong who couldn't stop blushing. "Hey, cutie..." Seonghwa approaches him. "Don't you have a boyfriend?" Wooyoung asks him and scrunched his face before pulling Hongjoong towards him. "Don't you dare mess with him" He warns. Wooyoung downs a few more drinks and makes his way to the dance floor. He was soon grabbed from behind by some random college guy while he swayed and grinds on him.

San stood there with clenched teeth as he witnessed the scene before him. "That's hot" Hongjoong mumbled but Seonghwa seemed to have heard it. "Wanna try it out yourself?" Seonghwa asks and Hongjoong just shakes his head "No, I don't know how to--" "I could always teach you" He replies and holds his hand out and Hongjoong seemed to take it. He leads him to the dance floor and Hongjoong was already feeling conscious. "Relax, babe" Seonghwa whispers into his ear and leaves a small peck on his cheek.

Seonghwa grabs Hongjoong's hands before throwing them over his shoulders while his hand trailing Hongjoong's waist. Seonghwa starts to jump and move so Hongjoong followed. Hongjoong was feeling much more confident as he swayed and jumped, clinging onto the hot guy before him. The crowd had pushed them flush against each other.

Soon, Seonghwa buried his head into the crook of his neck, sniffing the sweet vanilla scent that seemed to drive him crazy. "You smell so good," he said as he swayed with the other, resulting in a gasp leaving Hongjoong's mouth.

After a few songs, Seonghwa turns him around and grabs his hips guiding them to his crotch. "Are you okay with this?" He whispers into his ears and Hongjoong nods loving this new adrenaline feeling. He then pushes Hongjoong's head a little down, making him arch a bit before guiding his hips to make circular motions. Hongjoong was a rather quick study-- he soon was able to mimic the actions on his own.

San couldn't take it anymore, he pushed the guy away from Wooyoung and grabbed him instead. Wooyoung without even caring to see who it was behind him starts to grind on San as well. "Fuck" San says and that's when Wooyoung turns around "San--" "You can't go around grinding on other men when I am right here!" He says both of them reeked of alcohol.

The tension was building, San pulls him flush against his chest and looks at him-- his eyes scanning the other. Wooyoung gulped knowing where this was going-- he couldn't help but stare as he waited for San to make a move. He would be lying if he said he never thought about their kisses and how much it actually excites him.

San loses the patience game and smashes his lips onto the other. Something in him bursts, like every other time they have kissed-- it feels like they complete each other but anyone would know that's just a lie and this was just a newfound lust they have for each other. They were soon eating each other's faces-- intense and raw. The blaring music faded and it was only the feeling of lust and sexual tension that remained.

San's hands travelled dangerously, as they slipped under Wooyoung's shirt and massaged him there. He then grabbed his ass while Wooyoung's hands were busy tugging on San's hair. They soon parted for air but San took this as a chance to bite and suckle on his neck-- leaving a big hickey. "You belong to me" He mumbles and Wooyoung moans in response.

Soon the moment was interrupted when a student came running through the chaos "THE DEAN IS HERE! EVERYONE FUCKING RUN!" And soon everyone starts running towards the door.

San holds onto Wooyoung and runs outside. They were out of the dorms and could already see security from a distance. San pulls Wooyoung away and runs behind the building. "I want you to jump the wall," San says and Wooyoung just nods. San helps him up and the two jump out of campus, safe. "Where's Joong?!" Wooyoung panics and holds onto his throbbing head. "He was with Hwa, don't worry they will make it out" San replies, their hands still intertwined together.

They soon walk on the empty roads. It was 3 am-- the stars were still bright in the night sky. "I will take you home, get in!" San says as they reach his car. "What about Joong?!" "Hwa has his car with him". They climb into the car-- both sober from the run. Wooyoung looks into the mirror and sees the big hickey, "You fucker!" He yells and hits San on the chest.

"Relax, princess--"

"San! You piece of shit--"

"Princess, I am trying to drive-- oww!"

Luckily for them, the roads were pretty darn empty.

To be continued...
Unedited.

A/N- badly written one