14장

The doorbell rings, indicating that one or more of their friends were at the door. They both go out to greet them together, Seonghwa and... "Hongjoong?!" Wooyoung almost loses it when he sees the two together. "Why are you holding hands?!" Wooyoung snarls at Seonghwa.

"We--" Hongjoong struggles to meet Wooyoung's eyes. "We are dating. You got a problem, Jung?" Seonghwa narrows his eyes. He didn't like how Hongjoong looked so helpless.

"Why would you even date him?!" Wooyoung raises his voice and San pulls him away from the doorway allowing the other two to step in. "You know what he's like right? I warned you--"

"Then what the fuck are you doing with San?!" Hongjoong blasts back. "Why are you in the same house as your bully?! And why the hell are you wearing his clothes?" Hongjoong couldn't control it anymore.

Wooyoung was protective of him but he didn't understand why he was so against him dating Seonghwa when he was rubbing shoulders with Choi San.

"I am an adult. I make my own decisions." Hongjoong says, sternly. "And so yes, Seonghwa and I are dating. He broke up with Yeosang before he started to date me. So, no. We aren't cheating on anyone." Hongjoong finishes off what he wanted to say without being interrupted by Wooyoung for the first time.

"Don't worry about Yeosang. We decided to stay as friends and he told me found some guy named Jongho on Bumble and is dating him now." Seonghwa seemed to fill all the other unanswered questions.

While they were still yapping on about several things, Mingi and Yunho arrive together. Although they seemed to have come together, Yunho looked like he had cried. Puffy eyes and all, while Mingi looked mad. This was the first time any of them have seen them like this.

"What's the occasion?" Mingi asked San while eyeing Wooyoung. "I thought the movie night was just between us four." Yunho mumbled. He wasn't comfortable with how he looked at the moment.

They sit on the couch, Mingi on one side while Yunho sat on the other side. San looked towards Seonghwa for answers but he just shrugged. "You are telling me, Yunho doesn't want to sit on Mingi's lap for once? What the hell happened?" San whispered to Seonghwa.

"I am not sure..." Seonghwa whispered back. "So...are we getting any explanations from you two?" San speaks up and Mingi grits his teeth. "It's better not to know." Mingi replies but Yunho starts speaking anyways.

"I joked about having a threesome with Juwon and he got really mad. I am telling you I only meant it as a joke!" Yunho tries his best to clarify.

"Joke?! It didn't seem like a joke to me! I know that Juwon guy is really good looking and the fact that you considered having sex with him?! Pisses me the fuck off." He says through gritted teeth.

The tensions were rising and no one knew what to do. Wooyoung and San wanted this to be their special day but for now, it feels like a couples therapy session.

"Mingi! Stop saying that. I really didn't. You gotta trust me. Stop being so insecure!" He blurts out. He knows he hit a sensitive spot.

Mingi's friends knew how insecure he is about his looks and when he decided to pursue Yunho, he always thought he was out of Mingi's league.

"Maybe if you weren't hoeing around before dating me I would've trusted you." Mingi spluttered.

"Low blow..." Hongjoong who had been watching this whole thing go down, mumbled.

"You're the one who fell in love with a hoe, remember?!" Yunho had gotten up, his eyes teary. He opened one of the Coke cans and threw it at Mingi's face.

"MY MOM'S COUCH!" San yells as the coke spatters all over it.

"This is a fucking mess! Today was supposed to be our day!" Wooyoung exclaims and the front door opens. Yeosang stands there with a guy who resembled a cute gummy bear.