8장

San got ready pretty early. He was excited to send Hyuk away. He wasn't really enjoying the male's company as anyone could tell.

"San," Wooyoung calls out and runs towards him. "Get in" He simply says before giving him something. "What is this?" He asks, "Food?" And San nods. He had gone to a cafe nearby to grab some food for Wooyoung as it was currently 6:30 AM and he knew Wooyoung wouldn't eat breakfast so early.

"Thank you so much, Sannie!" He said as he clapped his hands like a seal. "Give me a kiss then," San asks pouting his lips. Wooyoung just stares. "You crazy!" He says and turns his head away. San gives up and starts the car.

Hyuk joins them after a while but this time he sits at the back having to watch Wooyoung feed San and them joking and giggling about things he didn't understand. Hyuk smiled, knowingly.

They soon reach the airport. "San, can you help me get these" Hyuk calls while he gets the luggage from the trunk of the car. San sighs but helps him out, anyways. "So...hope it goes well with you two" Hyuk says and gives him a genuine smile. "What?" San asks, his eyebrows furrowing. "Uh, you and Wooyoung. I know you like him and he most probably does too. So I hope you get to confess and that it turns out well" He continues and San decides to hug it out. "Thank you"

On the way back, San was excited. He was scared for nothing. "Wooyo!" He calls out excitedly and Wooyoung hums in response. "Do you wanna go to the amusement park?" He asks and Wooyoung looks at him like he had grown two heads. "What? You don't like amusement parks?" He tilts his head to the side trying to understand why Wooyoung was looking absolutely flabbergasted.

"I-- Sure! I would love to!" He exclaims after he pulls himself together. "It's a date then!" San says and Wooyoung's mouth drops but he doesn't say anything against it.

They arrive at the amusement park after an hour's drive. Get their tickets and it was pretty empty cause it was a weekday. "Sannie, let's get these" Wooyoung runs towards the accessories shop. "It's so cute" He gushes and soon picks out fox ears for himself and gives San some cat ears.

"Which ride do you wanna try first, Sannie?" Wooyoung asks and San just sighs, "If I had a choice you would be riding me--"
"You." Smack. "Disgust." Smack. "Me." Smack.

"Why do you always resort to violence?" San asks as he cringes from the pain in his shoulder. "Cause you deserve it." Wooyoung answers while sticking his tongue out.

"Anyways! I say we do the carousel first! Then the Viking, the rollercoaster..." As Wooyoung kept rambling, San couldn't get over how beautiful he looked. His heart pounded in his ears-- "nnie! EARTH TO SANNIE!" Wooyoung yells and brought San out of his trance. "Are you even listening to me?... rude" He pouts and walks towards the carousel.

San holds onto his chest and follows Wooyoung. "I say we get on the same horse!" San suggests and Wooyoung turns red. "Why-- there are so many horses. Why would we--" "Come on, it will be fun!" San drags Wooyoung with him and talks to the operator who gives them the green light. Wooyoung was embarrassed when he saw so many kids waiting to ride the carousel.

"Hop on," San says and taps one of the brown horses. But Wooyoung just looks down-- not wanting to make eye contact with anyone there. So San just casually lifts him up and seats him on the horse they had chosen. He hops on behind him before holding onto the reins. "It's okay, young-ah" San whispers into his ears. And the ride starts. Wooyoung relaxes a bit before leaning onto San's sturdy chest behind him.

~

After getting on a few more rides,  Wooyoung wanted to get some cotton candy. "Ahhh it's so big" He giggles when the worker hands it over. He takes a big bite out of it, struggling to push everything into his mouth at once. San sees him struggling and bites some off of the cotton candy that was sticking out of his mouth. "You're crazy!" Wooyoung exclaims. "Been told" He chuckles while cleaning off the sticky cotton candy with some tissues.

"I want that one!" Wooyoung's eyes follows the line of soft toys. "Okay, then," San says and grabs the air gun. "Can I try?" Wooyoung perks and San signals him to come closer. He hands him the gun and steps away. Five shots, that's all you get. Wooyoung misses the first two by a few inches and the third one hits a balloon which earns him a candy. The fourth one completely misses. "Sannie~" He whines and San walks to him. "What is it, princess?" He asks while smirking.

"Hey! Stop acting all cocky with me!" Wooyoung whines and San laughs. "There's one shot left and I want you to help me" He whines again. "Okay" "Here's the gun--" Wooyoung is interrupted when San grabs him by the waist and turns him around. His hands slowly trace his shoulders adjusting his posture before his hands trail down his forearm and towards the gun.

Wooyoung's breath hitches at the familiar touches. San's hand covers his own and the finger on the trigger is pushed. Pop. The balloon pops and Wooyoung cheers, he jumps onto San who catches him at the last moment. "Sannie, you're great!" He says as his legs wrapped around San's waist. He bends down and gives a quick kiss on his lips. He buries himself into San's shoulder and hugs the living life out of him. They soon get the giant teddy bear and Wooyoung couldn't be happier.

"We need to take some pictures!!!!" Wooyoung drags San to the photo booth. "Let's do the 4-cut one". The timer starts and Wooyoung pulls San into a headlock. The second one was San getting his revenge by putting him into a headlock. The third one was the normal "heart" pose. And for the last one, San pulls Wooyoung in for a passionate kiss.

The printed pictures were long forgotten as the kiss got intense, their tongues fighting for dominance. Wooyoung's hands fumbled with San's shirt buttons. Knock Knock. "You guys have been there for long! Please come out, we have others waiting" The worker disrupts their little session. "Ah, yes. We are sorry" San answers before buttoning up his shirt and tidying his hair. They couldn't do much about the swollen lips and got out of the booth. People gave them looks and few were disgusted at the thought of what these two could have done in there.

"Let's head home now, it's late," San says before dragging a sulky Wooyoung with him. They both climb into the car and that's when realisation hits San. He looks at the other who was busy munching onto the churros they had got earlier.

I like him. I definitely do.

To be continued...
Unedited.

A/N- Me losing the capability to write well. Maybe I should stop lol