13장

The morning sun peeked in through the curtains stirring Wooyoung from his sleep. He soon was aware of his surroundings. Limbs still tangled under the sheets, he felt the skin-on-skin as he was snuggled up against San's chest.

He remembers praying none of what had happened the previous night was a dream. He was reassured when he felt the hot breath hit his neck.

San was still sound asleep which was understandable. He exerted himself a lot last night. They couldn't really keep track of how many rounds it had lasted until they finally fell asleep.

Wooyoung felt sore all over. A blush crept up to his face. The after-sex embarrassment was slowly settling in. It wasn't anything necessarily bad or negative but just thinking about how wild they were about it-- 

"Hey, princess. Did you sleep well?" A groggy voice interrupted his train of thoughts.

Princess. A term Wooyoung had heard quite a bit during their little workout yesterday.

"Mmhuh." Wooyoung hums and feels San's hold tightening around his waist.

And at some point, Wooyoung even thinks he called San dadd--

"Did daddy do well, yesterday?" The voice asks again and he shudders. "You sure did." He answers and turns around to face San who smacked his bare ass in return. The smack flooding in a lot more memories from last night.

He traces San's abs with his index finger. "We have school today." Wooyoung interrupts the peaceful silence. "You think you will be able to attend school after all that?" San asks and Wooyoung could feel him smirking.

No. Not with a hundred hickies littered all over his body and sore muscles making it impossible to walk. Wooyoung wraps his arms around San's neck, snuggling close to him. His legs wrapping around his waist, he let out a sigh. They were finally at peace.

Something Wooyoung couldn't have the past two years, something San had lost unconsciously.

"Wanna wash up together?" San suggests and Wooyoung nods eagerly. Soon, Wooyoung was being carried to the bathroom.

A lot of soap lather, slippery skin-on-skin and some intense fun later...

"Let me dry it for you..." San grabs the towel from Wooyoung and starts drying his wet hair. He grabbed some of his clothes and gave them to Wooyoung.

It was a little big for him, especially at the shoulders. San's smell on the clothes was enough to make him melt. Wearing his clothes felt like Wooyoung was being held in his warm embrace.

"So cozy!" Wooyoung gets all giddy and shows off his sweater paws. San couldn't help but chuckle before pulling him in and kissing him.

"Umm...another round?" Wooyoung asks, his eyes twinkling. "No." San says firmly. "Please~" Wooyoung whines but San shakes his head. "No, Woo. You gotta rest. Let's go grab something to eat instead." He drags Wooyoung out with him.

San stood in the kitchen trying to figure out how to make some bacon and eggs. He hasn't ever cooked in his life. Wooyoung wanted to help but San swore he could handle it. The recipe was clear but he couldn't find the ingredients.

Wooyoung laughed silently seeing how San kept missing the bacon that was right in front of him. "San, let me help you alright." Wooyoung jumps down from the counter where he had replayed one of his fantasies in his head-- and grabs the bacon. "That's bacon?" San asks genuinely, cracking Wooyoung up.

Soon, they sat at the table relishing their meal. "Why isn't Mum home yet?" Wooyoung called San's mother "mum" and his own mother "mom".

"I don't know. They told me they crashed at your place. Something about catching up with your parents..." San looked up at Wooyoung who was giggling. They both knew their moms were hoping they would do the deed while they were away.

"What do you wanna do? We have the whole day to ourselves." San asks and Wooyoung gives it some thought. "Let's go on a date. A proper one. Now that we are official. After that, we can call our friends home and hold a movie night!" San watched Wooyoung looking so excited and a smile crept on his face. He's so cute.

After finishing up their meal, San was washing the dishes while Wooyoung walked out to their little patio to the side of the house and noticed a lot of flowering plants.

"Mum seems to love plants..." Wooyoung comments but San just shrugs, "They're mine." Wooyoung's head jerks a little with how fast he turned to look at San. Vertigo.

"You cared for these delicate plants which usually die when you look at them wrong?" Wooyoung asked, knowing how difficult it is to be a plant parent. Those things die even after you give them the best care in the whole world and then the next day you see some plant flourishing on the cement pavement instead.

"Yes...?" San wasn't sure where he was going with the conversation. "You used to bully people. You used to bully me, San. You did it for funsies and giggles, remember? And to think you did that while you cared for these babies? Crazy." Wooyoung reminds him of something and he cringed knowing Wooyoung was right.

Honestly, San didn't know why he liked people being scared of him. Maybe he was empty inside. An emptiness that was filled when Wooyoung came by. A missing piece of his heart that always felt hollow. Something San couldn't really identify or put a finger on as to why.

He was frustrated and took that out on people. He was violent and destructive. His mom used to cry at nights but she never really talked much about it. It all made sense to him now.

"Wooyoung...about that. Um, I want to apologise for all the uh um bullying. After you told me that was one of the reasons why you couldn't tell me sooner...I don't know. I have no excuses for my past behavior. You probably wished I matured after all that but then you saw me as a bully. Pathetic truly." San puts the last plate on the rack and hunches over the sink.

"San...you were stupid but you were also lost. We can make this right." Wooyoung says and back hugs him. "We..." San mumbles and turns around for a proper embrace.

"Now go get ready! Let's go get you some new plants." Wooyoung grins and San smiles wide with teary eyes.

That's how they end up having a cute nursery date!

"I didn't know you were such a geek, San." Wooyoung giggled as San seemed to know so much about each plant they saw there.

"This and this and this!" Wooyoung pointed out some of the plants they wanted to buy-- San wanted him to choose them.

Wooyoung grabbed some of the flowers that had fallen off and tucked them behind San's ears.

San found a worm and chased Wooyoung with it. They laughed to the point their stomach ached.

They both snapped a few selfies before deciding to return to San's place. They got some snacks, microwave popcorn and soft drinks on their way back as they had invited their friends over.

None of them knew they were together or what happened in the past. They thought it was time to reveal some secrets and what's a better way to do it than a cozy movie night?

To be continued...
Unedited.

A/N- Two more chapters to go!

San was nothing but a soft plant daddy you guys🍃

Random ass chapter but character depth aye?

Also wanted to write something that wasn't a typical date idk