9장

"So, I hope you guys think about who would really help you with things and choose your partner." The teacher rambles on and on. San was busy throwing tiny paper balls at the boy sitting a few desks before him.

He decided to throw one last paper ball that he had something scribbled on. His tongue pokes out of his mouth as he takes aim and throws it aiming at Wooyoung but it misses completely and hits the teacher in the face. "Who dares--" She shrieks and San cringes sliding down his chair.

The teacher uncrumples the paper and reads it out loud,
"Wooyo~ You belong to me. So you better choose me as your partner now...and forever~
Sincerely,
Your daddy."

And the class rumbles in laughter.

The teacher looked traumatized, "I can't believe this is the future of our country" She says and everyone groans knowing a "lecture" was underway. San pretended to have his nose buried inside a book.

The bell rings and Wooyoung finds the paper San threw at him and scribbles something.

He crumpled the paper back into a ball and threw it at a sulky San. The ball hits him in the head. He looks at what's written and blushes.

"Always...daddy".

~

"My place. After school" Wooyoung whispers before walking out of the class with Hongjoong.

"Joongie" Seonghwa rushes to meet the guy he hasn't been able to get a hold of. Wooyoung glares and drags Hongjoong with him. "Are you okay now?" Wooyoung asks and Hongjoong doesn't answer. Something was off. Seonghwa followed the two and Wooyoung was annoyed by this. "What the hell do you want?" Wooyoung finally snaps.

"I need to talk to Hongjoong about something" He says. "Ugh! Why would--" "Let me handle this, Wooyoung" Hongjoong interrupts him. "But Hongjoong, you don't want to--" "I said, I will handle it." And that was enough for Wooyoung to leave them alone.

"What is it? Make it quick" Hongjoong says and avoids eye contact. He knew what exactly Seonghwa was going to say. "About that night--" "Seonghwa, I know you have a boyfriend and you cheated on him because of me and I feel like shit-- I don't know what came over me that day--" Hongjoong kept on rambling. "Hey-- hey, shush" Seonghwa pulls Hongjoong into a hug. "It's okay" He says and soothes him. "I broke up with Yeosang" Seonghwa says and Hongjoong stiffens, pulling away from the hug.

"W-- what?! Is it because of me? No-- this can't be happening..." Hongjoong looked like he was about to cry. "Joong...please. That ain't true. Me and Yeosang fell out of love a year back. We just didn't really talk about it. He started liking San and I, for some reason didn't care that much. Maybe we didn't even love each other." Seonghwa says and wipes Hongjoong's tears that were sliding down his cheeks.

"So I was thinking...maybe we could get together? I want you to be my boyfriend" Seonghwa says but Hongjoong shakes his head. "No. Seonghwa, you just got out of a relationship. We will take this slow. First let's get to know eachother better and then we can decide on other things" Hongjoong says and pecks him on the cheek. "Whatever you say, Joongie"

Meanwhile, Wooyoung made his way to the school's rooftop. "San?" He mumbles to himself as he sees the back of a student. He closes in to the person and back hugs them. "What the hell?!" The guy asks and turns around. "Who even are you?!" The guy asks him, mad. "Uh I thought you were someone else...sorry" He blurts out and runs downstairs, mid way he is caught by the arm by someone. "San?" He squeaks and San just stares at the other, panting.

"What happened back there?" He questions, looking pissed. "Nothing?" Wooyoung says through his pants. "Nothing, really? And that's why you look like you run a marathon? Or to be exact like you made a mistake but got caught?!" He raises his voice a bit towards the end, imagining all sorts of things Wooyoung could've done to be panting like this. It wasn't new, the rooftop was known for couples making out or for quickies.

At the time the guy who Wooyoung had mistakenly hugged walked past them, "Crazy guy back hugged me thinking I am San or someone...heh excuses he's probably gay and wanted some-- you know" The guy giggles to his friend. "Even gay men want you. You go bro!" The friend hypes the guy up and Wooyoung cringes.

He looks at San, who was now smiling like a fool. "You back-hugged him thinking it was me?" He giggles. "Shut up" Wooyoung slaps him across the shoulders. "But how could you? His back ain't that impressive. Have you seen mine? my shoulders? Wide enough to carry three wooyoungs" He flexes and Wooyoung buries his face into San's chest. "You're such a cutie" San comments looking at the embarrassed one as his hands wrapped around him.

~

San walked around the department store, "Ah, what would Wooyoung like?" He mumbles as he scans through some stuffed toys. His eyes wander and falls onto a small marquee that reads "Confess your feelings with the best chocolates in town". He grabs one of the boxes and gets him a flower bouquet as well.

He rings the bell and waits, Wooyoung opens the door-- a smile spread on his face. San rammed into him with a bone-crushing hug. Wooyoung hugs him back. "Here, for you" San offers the flowers, awkwardly. "Thank you so much, Sannie. How did you know I liked lilies?" Wooyoung chimes and San scratches his nape as it was purely by luck that he chose to go with lilies. "I just...knew" He replies and Wooyoung freezes for a bit but shakes it off.

"Anyways, why don't you go upstairs to my room? I will join you in a bit. I was helping mom cook dinner." He shoos San towards the stairs and goes back into the kitchen.

San shakes his head and smiles before making his way up the stairs and to Wooyoung's room. He has been there once and the memories fill him up.

He strolls inside and reads some of the certificates, medals and trophies Wooyoung had won in multiple things. Impressive. That's my princess. He thinks. He turns to see a wall filled with his baby pictures and in some of them, he was captured along with another kid. "Cute" San mumbles as he sits on the bed.

He turns his head to the bedside table and sees a few more framed pictures. He smiles and picks it up to view it. Wooyoung looked way older in these, like it was taken two or three years back. San couldn't move as he processed the photo.

His hands began to shake and he starts to sweat profusely, what is this? What's happening right now? He thought. His heart was beating so fast and loud like it would jump out of his rib cage at any given moment.

Why am I in these pictures?

To be continued...
Unedited.

A/N- Am I trying to end this in a couple of chapters? Yes. 15 at most.

Pretty sure y'all didn't see that coming lol