4장

"What do you mean, I like him?" San counters.

"Uh exactly what that means! You were acting all jealous" Yunho replies. "No, I wasn't" "Yes, you were"

"It was momentary. I wasn't thinking" San retorts. "Sureee and I am straight as a circle" Mingi says, with Yunho on his lap.

"You know what? Think what you want. I am not going to sit here and correct you all day" San says while rolling his eyes.

He looked at the spilled food on the floor next to him and felt a slight pain in his chest-- something similar to guilt. But he wasn't ready to acknowledge that.

"You didn't have to waste all that good food though" Yunho says, looking disappointed. "It happened alright, I wasn't really thinking" He threw his hands up in defense.

~

Wooyoung struggled to keep his emotions in. But he had to. Nobody was to know. At least for now. He doesn't trust anyone to that extent yet. He threw his bag on his bed and opened his phone gallery.

"I miss him" He swiped his thumb across the screen thinking back to his memories in London. And that's when the tears he had been stopping the whole day spilled, uncontrollably.

"Wooyoung" His mom called him, so he quickly wiped his tears and answered "Coming!"

He washed up, the emotions finally settling. He ran down, only to see someone he didn't expect-- "San?"

San stood there awkwardly-- well San and his family. "Hello" Wooyoung greets them all and San's mother breaks into a big smile.

"Ah, Wooyoung! I missed you" She cheeses and pulls him into a hug. "Mr. Choi" He greets San's father and he waves his hands "Just call me, Abeoji (Father)".

San raises his eyebrows at that.

Gotta kiss ass for the campaign money I guess, San thinks.

"Uh, hi San" He awkwardly waves.

"Hey..."

"Mr. Jung!" San's dad calls out and everyone looks at the new presence in the room. Wooyoung's dad stood by the door.
"Mr. Choi and family!" He greets them with a big smile.

They all settle down and share the snacks and drinks Wooyoung's mom had brought them. The dads were busy talking about the campaigns and other political stuff while the moms were in the kitchen talking about something as well.

These two were left alone. San stole glances at the boy sitting across from him and the latter just avoided any kind of eye contact.

"Why don't you two go and hang out in Wooyoung's room?" Wooyoung's dad suggests.

"Okay" "No" they both say at the same time. Wooyoung glares at the other for agreeing. "We just want to talk about some things and it would be better if you two didn't listen to it" San's dad adds.

Wooyoung sighs and gets up from the sofa "Come if you want" He mumbles and speed walks towards the stairs. San without any choice, gets up and follows him.

They both walk in and Wooyoung notices some of the photo frames on his bedside table and runs to hide them. He didn't want San or anyone here to see it. He grabs it and shoves it under his pillow easily, avoiding the catastrophe.

"What was that?" San gets curious. "Nothing, you should know of!" Wooyoung gets rather defensive. "Sheesh, I was just curious" San gives up and sits at the edge of his bed.

"Uh, you wanna play something?" Wooyoung asks, pointing to his video game controllers. "Sure!" San chimes and soon both start playing.

Some time passes,
"Yes! Take that, Choi" Wooyoung gleams as he wins the round. "I let you win!" San counters and Wooyoung laughs.

"Then let's decide from the best of three" Wooyoung says. "Let's switch controllers then" San suggests and Wooyoung refuses. "No!" "Aw come on! It's only fair" San says and leans forward to grab the controller.

Wooyoung laughs and stands on his bed holding the controller in his raised hand. San easily pulls him by the leg and he plops right down and under San.

San crawls up, hovering over him. Their eyes meet, pinning each other in their spots. San unconsciously leans in, the game long forgotten.

Wooyoung doesn't move either, curious. San closes the gap and gently presses their lips together. A bunch of butterflies burst inside Wooyoung.

Before the kiss could get deeper, the door flies open, and the two scram away from each other.

San's mom stands there, wide-eyed "I- I am sorry to interrupt but dinner is ready!" She says and leaves immediately.

The two stand there, awkwardly. "Uh, we should probably go down" "Yes!"

"That was--"

"Yes, that was ni--" "a mistake" San interrupts Wooyoung.

"Ah, a mistake. Yes." Wooyoung follows through.

"We should just--" "forget it happened"

"Yes, but I ain't forgetting what you did to me in the cafeteria today!" Wooyoung erupts out of nowhere and leaves the room.

And the seething hate he had for San-- the hate he had forgotten about, for a millisecond or so, was back.

"Uh, I hate him so much" He mumbles to himself as he makes his way to the dining hall but was soon pulled back into the hallway, his back hitting the wall.

"What's with you and walls?!" He glares and the latter just chuckles. "Listen up, bitch. I ain't gonna explain shit to you but just know that I wasn't really thinking in the cafeteria. I didn't know why I did that" He said and looked away, embarrassed.

"Was that an apology, just now?" San cracks a smile at that "Do better then" He continues and San frowns.

"That kiss seemed to work" He says and Wooyoung's cheek turns beet red. "Maybe, if I give you a proper one then...?"

"What the hell are you talking about!" Wooyoung exclaims and San pulls him by the waist, their lower body pressed up against each other.

Wooyoung squirms, trying to get out of his hold but that only causes San to moan into his ear. "You gotta stop doing that" He whispers while huffing.

Wooyoung looked down to see a small tent in San's pants. "Pervert" Wooyoung mumbles and pushes him off of him.

They both join their families for dinner. "So, did you two get to catch up?" Wooyoung's dad asks and the mom just shakes her head, gesturing not to ask them. "Uh, we were playing some video games" Wooyoung interrupts them.

"We sure played" San says suggestively while winking. Wooyoung smiles at the latter who was sitting across from him and stomps onto his foot, hard.

"Ouch!" San's dad yells instead. "Omg, I am so sorry un-- abeoji" Wooyoung blurts out. "It's okay, I am used to this chaos after all" He laughs it off.

Wooyoung looks back at San who was smirking at him.

"You piece of shit!" Wooyoung mouths.

"Right back at you, babe" He mouths back.

To be continued...
Unedited.

A/N- A little something.