2장

San rolls around in his bed as his alarm went off. He flips his phone and turns it off. He sees the notification he receives everyday.

- Morning, Sannie❤️

San sighs as he looks at it. He didn't know who it was but they sent him messages in the morning and when asked they wouldn't reply.

He tucks the thoughts away and slowly makes his way to the bathroom to freshen up. After dressing up and putting on some accessories, he skips downstairs where breakfast was served. He quickly finishes it and walks towards the car that's waiting for him. "Can I drive?" He asks his driver, who smiles at him and offers him the keys.

He starts the engine and speeds away. He didn't care much for the rules-- would probably get a speeding ticket but he doesn't care. As he nears the school, he sees a figure suddenly crossing the road. "Omg!" He screams and steps on the brakes barely avoiding the figure crossing.

He slowly opens his eyes, hoping he hadn't hit someone. He freaks when he sees no one there. He gets out of the car and sees a guy in front of his car clutching onto his knees. "I am so sorry" He panics, "Are you okay?" He asks and crouches next to the person. "CHOI FUCKING SAN?!" The guy yells. "Wooyoung--" "ARE YOU KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW?!" He yells again, looking at his bag and the lunch he had packed, now spilled.

"Wooyoung, I am sorry" San tries again. He hears a tired sigh, "Are you even allowed to drive?" Wooyoung asks, jutting his chin towards the car. "No..." He answers. "Crazy mf" Wooyoung mumbles and gets up, a stinging pain on his left leg, he had scraped his knee. San rushes to his side and picks up his bag and other stuff. Wooyoung aggressively grabs them from him and tries walking only to let out a yelp.

San casually slides to his side and wraps his arm around his waist, supporting him. "Just-- lean on me, for now. I will take you to the infirmary" He tells him, making sure to avoid any kind of eye contact. Wooyoung listens and leans onto him, as he limps his way in. A few stares followed-- of course it would when these two have been at each other's throats since day one.

After San helps him to the infirmary, he returns to his class. Wooyoung once again was going to miss the first class-- thanks to Choi San. San sits down, not being able to concentrate. He never concentrates-- but this time his head was filled with one person. For some reason, having his arm wrapped around Wooyoung's waist felt so right. He opens his phone and finds, "Morning person" and sends them a message

- It's weird.

San usually never gets replies

- What is?

They ask him.

- Huh? You're answering me today lol

No answer.

- Uh it just feels weird. Maybe my friend was right

He tries again.

- Right about what?

- idk maybe I am enjoying this way too much

- Enjoying what...?

- Uh the company of a certain someone

He waits and waits but never gets a reply. He gets tired of waiting and tucks his phone away. The bell rings indicating the period was done. He drags his feet to Seonghwa's class. He was there chilling with Yeosang-- looking as bored as ever.

Aw..man. He thinks. He's not liking the atmosphere. He walks over to them and Yeosang instantly smiles at him. "Hi, San" He gets all excited. Seonghwa was on his phone to notice anything. "Hey, Yeo..." He replies. Yeosang smiles-- no blushes. San instantly grabs Seonghwa's phone away from him. "You seriously need to work on your boyfriend skills" San whispers into his ears. He knew their relationship hung by the thread-- they knew but they wouldn't break up for some reason.

Yunho and Mingi join them shortly.
Wooyoung walks in, still limping. "Oh, the bullies are here" He says, resulting in them all looking at him "If the shoe fits..." He trails off. San instantly gets off the desk he was sitting on and walks towards him. Wooyoung stands tall-- "What? Is this round two?" He asks and a few people chuckle-- Wooyoung's cheek tints red. "I didn't mean it like--" "You wouldn't be standing like this after round one, babe" San cuts him off and a few more laughs bounce off the walls.

"You make me sick" Wooyoung says and tries getting past San, only to be lifted up and thrown over the shoulders. "San what the actual fuck?" Wooyoung questions, struggling against San's strong hold. He easily carries him to Wooyoung's desk and seats him there. San just smiles-- a smile that looked genuine. "You were struggling to walk" He answers simply. The students "oooooh" at that. Wooyoung was left speechless, his mouth slightly open. San reaches out and shuts it close.

Wooyoung clears his throat and mumbles a quick "Thank you" before sitting down onto the chair. He then grabs the bag and the lunch he had bought (thanks to his driver) and gives it to Wooyoung. "Kimbap and egg rolls" San says.
He actually noticed. Wooyoung thinks and heat creeps up his ears.
San smiles and walks back to his group.

"What was that?" Yunho questions, looking speechless.

"You're looking at his new plaything" Seonghwa answers.

"Plaything?" San asks.

"Well atleast from what we know, you have only had those" Mingi counters

"Oh well, he isn't one--" San stops himself. Why was he getting all worked up over this stranger being called a "plaything"?

Yeosang shifts uncomfortably in his seat and this didn't go unnoticed by San.

"You know what? Y'all need to mind your own business" He says and pops in a chewing gum.

"Whatever you say, love" Yunho counters.

"Haven't seen San defending a guy like that" Mingi pours the oil into the fire.

"A little too much fun" Seonghwa says again, shaking his head.

To be continued...
Unedited.

A/N- In hopes of continuing this one🤞🏼
Could barely keep my eyes open when I typed this out, so there's probably a ton of mistakes.