Chapter 1: "Kawakami Academy & The Tests"

Note: 

This, including the next chapters would be long, so if you don't like reading long stories, then I suggest you don't read this. Also, this story is based on the Majikoi Visual Novels mixed with some of the routes. Oh, and one last thing, keep in mind that Daichi does not know of his Saiyan heritage.

================================================================================

Daichi dreams...Daichi is in his home back in Shizuoka, in front of the TV. He is watching a movie, his favorite one. It is Monster, a American horror movie. He doesn't quite remember how he watched it, but he knows it is on his DVR. He laughs at the funny parts, and cries at the sad ones, just like how anyone else does. Eventually, he wakes up from his dream.

"Woah, that felt real... I forgot the plot of that movie, but my dreams just made me remember it. Heh, that's pretty cool.", he said. He stretches, and does some light morning exercises before getting ready for his day. He takes out his school uniform from his wardrobe, and gets dressed. He puts his uniform on, and puts his accessories. It is his first day in Kawakami Academy, so he made sure he isn't going to be late. 

He walked his way to the school, and eventually arrived at the school's entrance. As soon as he arrived, some students from there were looking at him, as if they're giving him a warm welcome. Momentarily, he then met a old man with gray long facial hairs, and eyebrows. He also appears to be in a black and white Japanese traditional robe.

 He also appears to be in a black and white Japanese traditional robe

"You must be the transfer student. Welcome to Kawakami Academy.", the old man said that seems to be too energetic for his age.

"Yeah, I am. I was assigned to class 2-B. I hope I'll like it here.", says Daichi with a smile.

"Oh yes, class 2-B. It is the class of the above average students, though not enough to be considered 'good'. I heard you like training, but you also like studying, so we assigned you to Class 2-B to balance your likings. You certainly do not want to be in higher or lower sections for that.", the old man replied.

Daichi nods his head in response. He then made his way to class 2-B with his new companions.Class 2-B is filled with about 24 students, with Daichi being the 25th as the new addition to the class. The class is filled with people who are either geniuses, or are at least above average intelligence. It is one of the highest sections in the school. But still nothing compared to classes 2-A and 2-S. Nevertheless, they all seem to get along with each other really well.

Daichi sits at the back of the class. That way, he could keep an eye on the school grounds. This is how he will make sure to catch the bad guys. The teacher in charge of the class then called roll. Since Daichi was the new student, he was mentioned by the teach. 

"Alright, the new student in our class, please stand up.", says the teacher.

Daichi slowly stood up, as he looked at everyone else. He saw some of the students he already met before class, and other students who he could get along with soon. He also noticed that he doesn't seem to be the only transfer student in the class. However, he still had no clue on what this class was going to be like.