Chapter 5: "Land Above The Skies"

(6:30 AM, at Thursday.) 

Daichi woke up from his futon bed, greeted by the sunlight rays from the window. He looks at the time, and see it's 6:30 AM. 

"Hm. Looks like I woke up earlier than usual. Better get up early then.", Daichi said in a groggy tone. 

Later on, he prepares for his food, took a bath, wore his school uniform, and headed to the school afterwards. Another day in Class 2-B. Daichi meets George again in their classroom. However, Shoji wasn't there, because he belongs to Class 2-C. 

---------------------------------------------------

"Sup, George.", he called the mentioned person from behind. 

"Ah, Daichi-san. Ready for another day in school?", George recognized the voice, as he turned around to see his friend.

"Sure am. Hm... Oh man, I forgot to train yesterday." , Daichi suddenly remembered the said thing.

"Oh? Do you train everyday? And was the training session that you have forgotten to engage yesterday important?", George asked curiously. 

"That's correct. I strive to become stronger, for my future career... Becoming a super soldier. It doesn't matter what country I would serve. Becoming a super soldier is the only thing that matters to me.", Daichi answered. 

"Hm... Daichi-san, in all honesty, you seem to be more powerful than a mere super soldier. I understand that you strive to protect the world from danger, but who could possibly threaten this world that has lifeforms that can destroy this very planet we live on? For an instance, Momoyo-senpai and Hume-san." , George responded, seemingly skeptical about Daichi's life choice.

"Hey... You got a point there. But... I don't know. For some reason, I have a feeling that someone stronger than even Momoyo and Hume would appear at anytime now. Hopefully I'm wrong. That is why I train all day. To protect the world in case if there are any villains out there stronger than the two mentioned renowned people.", Daichi responded. 

"Come on, lad. Surely you are just overthinking things. There is no way a being far stronger than Momoyo-senpai and Hume-san could exist. They are just simply too strong and powerful to be rivalled by anyone, other than themselves.", George tried to ease up the concern for a hypothetical strong and terrifying villain appearing out of nowhere.

I wonder how I would fare up against one of them in a battle at my current state? Daichi thought in curiosity.

"Yeah, you're right. Nobody can beat them, which means, this world is safe from wicked hands.", Daichi then said after thinking to himself.

"Precisely.", George simply responded.

"Alright, enough of that. Let's focus on our upcoming classes. The teacher is coming.", says Daichi.

"Indeed. Let us remain silent for the day until everything is finished.", George agreed with him.

---

-After a few subjects-

George then made an advanced job proposal to Daichi at that time. 

"Daichi-san, once you become a super soldier in the future, would you also accept my offer as being the ACE Guard of my noble family in England? We'll pay you a quarter million pounds a month.", George told him.

"W-Wait, for real? A quarter million pounds a month? 250 thousand pounds... That is... That is over 40 million yen!", Daichi responded in surprise.