Chapter 6: "The Goddess of War, Momoyo"

Yo! Sorry for keeping you all waiting. And damn, I didn't expect this to reach almost 900 views! I've been quite busy with all my school works and personal life to the point where I couldn't focus on continuing this fanfic. My school really loves to give assignments and stuff, and that is what keeps me from doing these. And not to mention my fluctuating motivation, sometimes I feel like continuing this, and sometimes not. Who would've thought I'd continue 2 months later? Because of this, let's just disregard the 10 day upload schedule. I'll be updating this whenever I feel like it. Anyways, this will be the longest chapter so far, so.. Happy reading!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Time skip-

6 hours have passed since Daichi entered the Time Chamber, it's currently 10:25 PM on Earth, and 3 months inside the Time Chamber.As he trained, Daichi has had a lot of fun. It's not just hard work that got him here, he's found entertainment in it. Finally, another 6 hours have passed, it is 4:25 AM on Earth. Which means it has been 6 months inside the Time Chamber. 

"It's 4:25 AM. Daichi should be leaving the chamber anytime now.", says the assistant, Popo. 

"Yeah, let's just wait for him.", the Earth's Guardian, Dende, responded. 

As they waited, Daichi finally came to their view. When he exited the chamber, the two deities see a clear and significant change from the teenager. Daichi, just by training for 6 months, has grown a bit muscular, stronger, and powerful than ever. 

"Oh. Looks like he constantly trained harder in the dimension. His energy is so much different than him from the last six hours in this world. I wonder, has Goku ever done that within 3 months of training in there?", Popo said in a slight surprised tone. 

"Yeah, usually he comes out from the chamber with just this big of a difference, but this time, it's 6 months instead of a year.", Dende responds, who is also slightly surprised. 

"Will he be a match for any of the strongest of the Z-Fighters?", Popo says. 

"Hm... I don't think so. He's strong, but Goku, Vegeta, Piccolo, and Gohan, are just so... You know, so far above him. Maybe he's around the Super Saiyan 3 level, but I'm not really certain. We'll just have to wait and see.", Dende replies while in deep contemplation. 

While the two deities were talking, Daichi approached them and said, "Whew. That felt like forever. You have no idea how many times I have taken a bath in there, and still I came out sweaty and smelly. But at least I've grown stronger a bit, that's all that matters. I'll just take a bath in my apartment."

"I see. Well, we still have yet to talk to you about the academy and the students there.", Dende told him. 

"Hm? Alright, what is it?", Daichi responds. 

"The students in that school, and its principal. A few of them could destroy the whole world if they ever try to go all out, and it's my duty as the Earth's Guardian to protect this world, but... I'm not a fighter. Do you mind if I ask you to handle them, if they ever go rouge?", Dende asks the teenager.

"Huh? Well... Sure, I suppose. They have potential to destroy the world, and some of them don't even look nice. Alright, if they ever go rouge, let me handle them.", Daichi answered.

"Alright, thank you, Daichi. It's a shame, I can't protect the world I'm supposed to protect... I keep relying on you and the others stronger than me to do it.", Dende dejectedly said.

"Dende, don't feel down. If anything, you are protecting this world right now. Of course you can't do anything to those who are stronger than you, but to the normal people? You can definitely handle them. You even heal others, and destroy the inferior wicked, as if they were a miracle from the heavens.", Daichi attempts to cheer up the Guardian of Earth.