Chapter 9: "A Different, Yet A Similar World"

Heyya! It's been a while! Sorry I made you guys wait again. Honestly, I kind of lost motivation resuming this story because of school. I so happen to choose a difficult course in High School, and now I'm having a hard time dealing with these Math tasks. But I chose that because what I want to become in the future is to be a Computer Engineer, so I gotta focus on improving my math skills, y'know? Back in the days, I didn't like Math, because of how mind boggling it is to-

Oh wait, you didn't come here to read my personal life. You came here to read! Anyways, this chapter would be set mainly on the Dragon Ball world. Don't worry, we'll be back in the Majikoi World in the next chapter. Or the next after that? Hopefully not. Alright, that's enough of me for today! Happy reading, folks! 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Daichi flew to the direction where the two spikey haired men, which were oddly resembling his own hair, were heading. He wonders if there is a connection between he and the two strangers, considering their physical appearances; them being muscular and having pointy hairs and all, and their ability to fly like him. 

Eventually, they arrived at the Lookout, and the three of them were greeted by Mr. Popo, the assistant of the Earth's Guardian himself. Goku responds with a simple informal greeting with a wide grin that is too juvenile like act for a man like him. Vegeta on the other hand, just huffed in response, as if he doesn't acknowledge the divine being who is standing right before him.

Daichi couldn't help but contemplate how odd this duo is. It seems they know each other for a very long time, and Vegeta is being quite reluctant towards Goku, or who he refer to as Kakarot. Daichi finds it funny due to the fact that the name Kakarot is similar to that of the vegetable named carrot. And the name Vegeta is simply derived from the whole food category itself, which is "vegetable", which he finds funnier.

Though, before he could think further, his thoughts were interrupted by Vegeta, who is glaring at him from the front. 

"Why the hell are you smiling?", says Vegeta with a hint of irritation.

"O- Oh, it's nothing. I was just thought of something funny. Nothing special though.", Daichi replies while still keeping the smile on his face.

Vegeta stared him down for a few seconds, then turned his head to the front later on, which relieved Daichi after a short moment of tension. It was just then, Goku told Mr. Popo they're heading back to their "Earth", which still fascinates the boy. If someone finds out there is a dimension in the world that is basically another Earth that lays on the same plane, how else would they react than be amazed or confused? He knew there was another dimension like the one inside the Hyperbolic Time Chamber, but not another Earth. This is an utter revelation for Daichi, since he only thought of another Earth or Earth duplicate as a fantasy in his whole life. 

The two mystery men walked behind the Time Chamber as Daichi follows them. Once they get there, Daichi saw a purple swirling portal seemingly connected to the back of the Time Chamber structure. This must be the gateway to the other Earth, he thought. 

The three of them stepped into the portal silently, immediately transporting them out of Daichi's Earth. As soon as they step out from the portal, Daichi remarked that the place looked similar to the Lookout in his world. Then, a certain green fellow greeted them. 

"Welcome back, you two!", shouted Dende from the edge of the Lookout. He then noticed a familiar person behind the two of them, which he recognized as Daichi. With that, he approached the three of them solely to greet the newcomer.

"Oh, and Daichi, welcome to our Earth. This place can be quite confusing for you, because it doesn't look very much like your Earth. You'll see why when you get to the ground.", Dende informs him.