Chapter 7: "The Kazama Family & Romance?"

Hey guys! Thank you all so much for the 1K views! I honestly didn't expect this to reach that amount, but it seems destiny has given me quite the privilege. With that, you guys get another long chapter early as a thanks. Now I know you guys don't like reading author notes, so I will keep this message down to minimum. So anyways, happy reading! 

(Also, for the Miyako x Yamato shippers, you've come to the right place.) 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(July 20, 2009; Monday) 

It was the end of the first school term and the start of their summer vacation; they prepare themselves for the upcoming second term on September 1, 2009. Two weeks have gone by since Daichi enrolled to Kawakami Academy. 

First he meet his two new friends, George and Shoji, then he meets Yamato after, and met a few more acquaintances from the said guy's group. In just several days, he got to stand before the strongest girl in the world, when he expected that to happen later, but not sooner. Last week, July 13-17, was the week for their first term examinations, and today is their vacation, but Daichi decided to participate in his school's summer program to spend his summer time.

Ever since he transferred to Kawakami Academy, he never had as much free time as he had before in Shizuoka National High School, when he was only a 1st Year. Homework to do, and earning money for his apartment rent. Fortunately, the school, Kawakami Academy, does allow him to have a part time job, and he chose to be a fancy restaurant waiter, for some reason... so he was able to save some money to help support himself.

He also got to come to school early in the morning and late in the afternoon, so he could continue his training in the school's dojo, and some extra time for studying. He still has yet to meet a few new friends and several acquaintances, and doesn't seem to be having trouble with his school works and obligations in his part time job. 

Going to the main focus, Momoyo was on the bridge of Kawakami City, looking for potential challengers. Along with her are Kazuko and Yamato. Though as for Yamato's case, he's going to school to participate in the school's summer program. At the Tama River, there they find Momoyo's man of interest from before.

"Hey, it's Daichi again from last Saturday.", Momoyo said upon the sight of the boy. 

"Wait, you've met him last Saturday? When? And where?", Yamato asked his non-biological sister. 

"Yeah, Wanko and I went to the central park to find Daichi there.", Momoyo answers. 

"The central park? I was there last Saturday too, but I didn't see you two back there.", says the curious Yamato. 

"Hmm... Well, I did sense your Ki signature there nearby. We were at the fountain, so where were you?", Momoyo responds. 

"Oh, I was in the mall. No wonder why I didn't see you guys.", Yamato answered back. 

"But wait, you didn't to ask him to fight you, did you? Because if you did, you might have caused a trouble. I still remember you wanting to fight him when he first entered the school.", Yamato continues. 

"Uh... Nope! Not at all.", Momoyo lied to her 'precious' little brother. 

We could've been sparring partners but... He's like Mayucchi (Yukie), they don't like to fight, unless it's for the right cause. I have been wanting to see our cute freshman girl Mayucchi in battle, and now I want to see a boy named Daichi in battle too? Heh, girl you have changed. Momoyo thought. 

"Are you sure?", Yamato asked again. 

"Yes. I'm. sure. I did not fight him.", Momoyo responds, again with the lie.As of then, Yamato turns his attention to Kazuko and told her: