1. To You, In 2,000 Years

AUTHOR'S POV:

Eren started the rumbling to eradicate humanity outside of the walls. He already had crushed 80% of humanity outside the walls with the wall Titans.
.
.
.

The remaining Survey Corps already had lost Hange. The remaining Survey Corps members along with Annie, Reiner, Gabi and Falco were battling with Eren.

It was the battle of 'Heaven and Earth'.
.
.
.

Ymir was just standing on Eren's founding Titan, watching everything.

They decided to blow up Eren's founding Titan's nape with explosives. The cart titan planted explosives in his nape. But, before she could do anything, Ymir summoned all the previous titan shifters from the past.
.
.

Zeke with the help of Armin awakened several of their predecessors including Ymir, the Galliard brothers, Bertolt, Grisha Yeager, Eren Kruger and Tom Ksaver.

The three jaw titans, 2 attacking titans and 1 beast titan began to turn against the others.
.
.

Zeke emerged from the Founding Titan and called out to Levi. Zeke remarked about how life truly was worth living and that he was unworthy in life to notice it. Levi then flied over and swiftly decapitated him before returning back to the Jaw Titans.

After Zeke's death, the rumbling stopped.
.
.
.

Reaching her limit, Pieck was taken away by Jean and told him about the explosive pack still around the Founding Titan's neck. Getting her to safety, Jean traveled to it and curses Eren before detonating the explosives. That blew off the head of the Founding Titan and as it fell towards the ground, the centipede creature reemerged to try and reconnect it.

Reiner flied past Jean and wrestled it to try and keep away from Eren's head. Informed that Armin will try to destroy Eren by transforming into the Colossus Titan, Jean rendezvous with Pieck and they retreated to the Jaw Titan with the others as Falco flied back to Fort Salta.

Armin was held in the hands of Ksaver's Beast Titan and Bertolt's Colossus Titan, thanking their predecessors for helping them achieve their goal.

He then transformed and blew apart the rest of the Founding Titan's body with the force of the explosion. Everyone were sad about Eren's death.

"Goodbye... Eren." Mikasa said in a sad tone.

They saw that the founding Titan's bone was disappearing. Mikasa got a headache. She was sad that the last thing Eren told her that he always hated her.

Due to the mass amounts of steam covering the area, they believed that Eren had been killed. So, they made their way to Fort Salta. Just then, a large flash came from the crater and Eren emerged in a Titan body similar in appearance and size to the Colossus Titan.

Mikasa was so distressed.

'Why... Why must things have to end this way...' Mikasa thought with a sad face.

Armin confronted him and began to fight his former friend, vowing to stay until the very end. At the same time, Reiner noticed the centipede creature survived also and it began to billow a gas that floated towards the fort.

Realising what was going to happen, Levi quickly ordered Mikasa and Pieck to got back aboard Falco with him and depart. Jean and Connie were left behind and they placed their hopes on the others to finish the mission.

Due to the gas, all the Eldians turned into pure Titans.
.
.

Armin was beaten by Eren's Titan. Despite that, he was able to restrain Eren long enough to damage him.