20. Will You... ?

AUTHOR'S POV:

It had been 4 years since the day Eren accomplished his second last mission.

All of the Survey Corp members had grown up now. Eren grew his hair long as he did in his past life. He usually had his man bun now. Mikasa grew her hair too, styling in a ponytail.

A lot of things had changed. Paradise grew stronger in military power. Car, telephone, radio, Icecream machine and a lot of things could be seen at Paradise now.
.

After 3 years, a lot of other nations started trading with Paradise too.
.

The refugees were permitted to live inside the walls 3 years ago. Almost every Eldians were now at Paradise.
.

After Marley surrendered that day, they lost a lot of their territory to Middle-East.
.

The Survey Corps went to a world tour 2 years ago. They saw deserts, snowy mountains, northern aurora and all that which was in Armin's grandfather's book. Armin was so happy among all of them as he got to see the new views.
.

It's was a special day for Mikasa and Eren as it's their 4th anniversary as a couple. It had been 10 years since the day Eren saved Mikasa from the kidnappers.

They took a small break from the Survey Corps to celebrate their day. They had been so busy lately so, they were relieved when they got the day off for a few days.

They decided to go to their favourite place where Eren used to take a nap. They used their car to reach there.

After they got there, Eren parked his car far away from the tree. Then he looked at Mikasa and said,

"Hey Mikasa! Let's race!" Eren said and ran off.

Mikasa ran off too. They were laughing madly while running. As expected, Mikasa reached there first.

When they stopped, they looked at eachother for a moment before laughing again.

It felt peaceful for them. They were happy that they were still together even after 4 years.

They sat down under the tree. Mikasa was leaning against the tree while Eren was laying down, placing his head on Mikasa's lap. Mikasa was stroking his hair. They stayed like that for a few minutes in comfortable silence.

Then Mikasa spoke up.

"Happy Anniversary Eren." Mikasa said with a smile.

"Happy Anniversary too Mikasa. I am so glad to have you by my side." Eren replied with a smile.

"Me too Eren. I am glad we are together..."

"Yeah... All because of you... I got the second chance..." Eren said with a smile.

After a few moments of comfortable silence, Eren spoke up.

"I still remember. You once asked me, what I will do once everything will be over. Well, even if everything is over now, I am still by your side."

"Hmm... I remember that too and you were right."

"Hmm... It's so peaceful to be with you... As always.."

After a few minutes of comfortable silence, something hit Eren's's mind. He started blushing just by thinking about it. He then sat up and said,

"Hey Mikasa."

"Yes Eren ?" Mikasa replied, looking at him.

"Do you remember... You once asked me... If I... Wanted to... Start a... Family... With you ?..."

Mikasa blushed heavily. She hid her face in her scarf and said,

"Y-yeah... I remember..."

"So, do you... Now?" Eren asked, blushing.