8. Explaining The Truth (Part-2)

AUTHOR'S POV:

"I am... From the future..." Eren said.

The three of them looked at eachother.

"Are you serious brat ? Does it even make sense ?" Levi said.

"I knew you wouldn't believe me but, I can tell something about you so that you could believe me"

"What is it?" Levi asked.

"Your mentor was... Kenny Ackerman..."

Levi was shocked.

"How do you- wait.. Ackerman ? That's his surname?" Levi asked with curiosity.

"Yeah. Your surname is Ackerman too."

"Really?" Levi asked in shock.

"Yeah. He is still alive and he is your.... Uncle.."

The three of them grew more shocked.

"I don't know what to say now..." Hange said.

"Eren. What do you mean by you are from the future ?" Erwin asked.

"Ummm... I am 4 years back into the past... I came from a future... That is ... Horrible..." Eren said, looking down.

The three of them grew worried.

"What do you mean by horrible ? Will something happen to us ?" Hange asked with worry.

"Yes.... Let me explain from the very beginning..."

The four of them were now sitting on the ground, listening carefully. Levi tsked before sitting.

"We are a race called 'The subjects of Ymir' or Eldians." Eren started.

The three of them were shocked.

"Subjects of Ymir ? I once found a late Survey Crop member's note. Before she died, she wrote that a titan tried to talk and said 'Subjects of Ymir'. Can you tell us who Ymir is ?" Hange asked and Eren nodded.

"Ymir is the first titan. She got her powers after a centipede like creature touched her spine. She turned into the first founding Titan. After her death, her 3 daughters inherited her powers by.... Eating her..."

"What? By eating her ?" Levi asked in a shocked face.

"Yeah. That's how we Eldians get Titan shifting abilities. By eating someone who has the ability."

"Then how did you get your powers ?" Erwin asked.

"I will explain later. Let me continue please."

"Ok."

"After her death, she found herself in a
in a mysterious, barren land. That's called 'Paths'. She continued to serve the king there too. Time doesn't exist there, so she uses her infinite time to create the bodies of Titan's whenever a shifter needs them. She is struck there since.....her death... Which happened 2000 years ago..."

"So, she is there for 2000 years ?" Hange asked with surprise.

"Yeah. She still serves anyone who is of royal blood.."

"I see. You should continue." Erwin said.

"Her titan powers then divided into 9 titans. They are Collosal, Armour, Female, Jaw, War hammer, Cart, Beast and the last 2 are the founding Titan and the Attacking Titan. The founding and the Attacking resides within me."

"Wait. You have 2 titan shifters power ?" Hange asked.

"Yeah. But, I can't use the founding Titan's power as I am not from the royal family. But, because of the 'Vow to renounce war', the royal family couldn't use it either."