18. The Aftermath

AUTHOR'S POV:

When all the Eldians were teleported back, they were confused.

'What just happened ?' was all they were thinking.

Willy Tybur was shocked. Then he was teleported to paths again. This time, he was alone there.

'Why am I here again ?'

Then Eren spoke up.

"Willy Tybur, the representative of Marley Government."

Willy quickly looked at the coordinates.

"I have to ensure the safety of all Eldians. If your government treats them unfairly, then I will take that as a threat. I might start the war now. As you know, Marley doesn't have any titan powers and it's technology isn't that advanced. So, do what I say if you want to save Marley."

Willy was terrified.

"W-what do you want then?"

"I want you to come to Paradise and sign a peace treaty. You have to let Eldians live in peace without those armband. If you don't then prepare for a war that you couldn't even win. We will accept refugees from Marley, so whoever wants to come here, you have to let them. Do these and I will return the warrior units and I won't start a war."

Willy was speechless. He knew very well that Marley couldn't even win against 10s of thousands of Collosal titans. He then gave up and accepted his request. He was then teleported back to Marley. He quickly conducted a meeting to discuss.
.

After every higher ups arrived, Willy start the meeting.

"We have gathered here to discuss about our future."

Everyone were surprised. Then Magath spoke up.

"And what do you mean by that ?"

"Just now, the holder of the Founding Titan, Eren Yeager took all the Eldians to the Paths."

"What?" A higher up soilder said.

All of them were surprised.

"Yes. He took all the 7 titans from us. He even threatened Marley that if Marley or even the whole world will ever threaten Paradise then he will start the rumbling and kill everyone outside of Paradise." Willy explained with a terrified expression.

All of the higher ups were terrified too. Then a higher up said in a panic.

"So, what should we do ? We don't have any titan powers now and our technology is not advanced either. We will lose the war against the Middle-east."

Willy then looked down and said,

"We don't have any other choices. We can't send Eldians to war now too. Eren Jaeger threatened that if we treat them unfairly, then he will take it as a threat and will start the war against Marley."

Everyone were again terrified and speechless.

"We have no choice but to go to Paradise to sign the peace treaty and surrender to the Middle-east."

The higher ups were silent as they knew very well that they couldn't win the war.
.

The same day, Marley Government announced that they will sign peace treaty with Paradise and Eldians now don't have to wear armband. They also promised to assign ships for anyone who wants to go and live in Paradise.
.

Willy, Magath and some few higher ups were on their way to Paradise. They were nervous and terrified.
.
.

Piek, Zeke and some Marley soilders were on Paradise when Eren took the titan shifting powers from them. Zeke already had turned the people of Ragako Village into titans.