10. Do You Like Her ?

AUTHOR'S POV:

It was now night time. Eren and the others were having dinner. Eren was eating in silence. He was making plans for future battles. Then he remembered his talk with Christa. He looked around and spotted her. She was sitting, as usual beside Ymir.

'She seems to in deep thoughts... I hope she will answer me soon... Hmmm.' Eren thought, looking at Christa for a second.

After a few moments, Christa approached him. Eren had his head down so, he didn't see her. Mikasa and Armin were looking at Christa with curiosity.

"Hey Eren. Can we talk ?" Christa asked.

Eren looked up and nodded. Armin was confused and Mikasa was jealous. Eren got up and said,

"Ok guys. I am coming in a few moments." Eren said and left with Christa.

"Ok Eren." Armin said.

Eren looked back at Mikasa, who had a sad face. He immediately got it.

'Don't tell me she is thinking of something else..... Uhhhhh.... I remember she once got jealous because I was talking with Christa... I have to reveal this truth then...' Eren thought while walking along side with Christa.

After a few minutes of walking, Christa spoke up.

"Hey Eren." Christa said, breaking Eren's trance.

"Huh... Oh hey. What do you want to talk about ?"

"Mmmm... All those things you said... Are all of them true ?

"Yeah. Your father is supposed be the king and the current king is fake."

"But, could I even be a good Queen ?"

"If you will be the Queen, we can advance our weapons. The military police has been hiding secret weapons. The children from the underground could have a better future too. Don't you want that?" Eren asked.

"I-I don't know..."

"Christa, you know what, you are the only hope for us. I know how you were alone throughout your childhood. Do you want those children to have the same fate too ? We are not forcing you to be the Queen. But, we can bring a lot of changes during your rule. And I am sure that you will be the best Queen." Eren explained.

Christa was now deep in thoughts, hearing Eren's word. After a few moments, she spoke up.

"Ok Eren. I will be the Queen." Christa said with a smile.

"Are you sure Historia ?"

"Yes Eren. I am sure."

"That's good to hear. Let's talk with Commander in the morning." Eren said.

"Hmm"

The both of them soon went back to the mess hall. Eren, as usual sat beside Mikasa.

'Let's reveal some truth...'

"Mikasa, Armin. Can we talk after dinner ?" Eren asked.

"Ok Eren." Armin asked and Mikasa just nodded.
.

"What were you two talking about Christa ?" Ymir asked.

"Oh.. It's nothing important Ymir." Christa replied with an awkward smile.

"Ok... If you say so."

'Does she like that Jeagar boy ?...' Ymir thought and sighed.
.
.

After dinner, Mikasa, Armin and Eren made their way to a bench. They sat there in an awkward silence. Mikasa broke the silence.

"Eren. You are still hiding something from us." Mikasa said, looking dead in his eyes. Eren flinched again. "Do you have any kind of special feelings towards Christa ?" Mikasa asked with a dark expression.