16. The Secret Meeting

AUTHOR'S POV:

It was the next day. A secret meeting was held between Eren, Dina, Historia, Hange, Levi, Erwin and Pixis to discuss about their future plans.
.

After everyone arrived at the secret meeting, Zachary started speaking.

"So, everyone have arrived. We shall start the meeting." He straightened his glass and continued. "So, Mrs. Dina Fritz, as Eren claimed, you are a member of the Royal family. Right ?"

Dina then stood up and said,

"Yes sir. I was the only person with Royal blood who was left behind in Marley."

"Hmm.. So, Eren. What is your further plans?" Zachary asked.

Eren stood up and said.

"As I have said earlier, if we came into contact, I can gain the full control of the founder. If I am not wrong, Zeke already has arrived at Ragako Village."

Dina's eyes widened.

'Zeke ?...'

Eren continued.

"I think it would be best if we take the titan shifting abilities from Eldians outside the walls. They have been discriminated since 100 years. It's my first plan."

Everyone were listening to him carefully.  Then Pixis spoke up.

"If it would stop the discrimination then I see no problem there."

"Hmm... What are your other plans Eren ?" Zachary asked.

"I want to turn all the pure titans back to humans. They have been living through hell all these times."

"So, do you have any suggestions about where they will live ?" Pixis asked.

"They will live in Wall Maria as it will be titan free. Our population has already decreased because of the titan attack 5 years ago."

"Hmm.. sounds reasonable." Pixis said.

"You shall continue." Zachary said.

"We should take the titan powers from Ymir, Zeke, Bertolt, Annie, Willy Tybur's relative and the cart titan holder and transfer them to 5 members of the Survey Corps. They will gain the titan power without having to eat them as the Founding Titan could do this."

"That would be great. That would be our best defence against the world too." Hange said.

"Yeah. It would ensure our safety." Pixis said.

"I have one last plan." Eren said.

"Continue." Zachary said.

"We will make a peace treaty with Marley by handing over the warrior units to them. But, if they ever try to attack Paradise, we will start partial rumbling just to scare them."

After a few minutes of silence, Historia spoke up.

"Your plans are, as always the best. If this can ensure our safety, then we should do this. We should start this mission tomorrow. Now you can go and take rest."

With that, the meeting was over. Everyone started leaving. Then Dina stopped Eren and asked.

"You know about Zeke ?" Dina asked with surprise.

"Yeah. Through Dad's memories." Eren explained.

"Oh.."

"You should take some more rest Mrs. Fritz." Eren said with a smile.

Dina nodded and smiled back.
.

Then Eren, Levi, Hange and Erwin arrived at Erwin's office. They gathered there to discuss about who would take which titan shifter powers.
After they sat together, Erwin started speaking.