0.02 - Beginning of the Trash

for the past year Cale have distance himself from his family, Cale and Deruth rarely meets even if they live in the same estate. he sometimes meet with his brother Basen, but that's just the beginning of Basen's arrival when he had study session together with the tutor and to borrow a book from Cale. meanwhile he and Violan never talk to each other.

as month pass it gets harder and harder to see Cale in the dinning hall. Cale likes to skip their family breakfast and dinner. at morning he was always still asleep, and at night he would sneak out to the garden and eat snack there.

now Cale is 11 years old.

"young master-nim, it's morning, you'll be late for breakfast in the dinning hall. the count is waiting"

Cale shivered when he heard a vicious old man voice, he pull the blanket over his head while grumbling

"i'll skip like usual, don't bother me"

"yes, young master-nim"

2 hours passed.

'ugh... my head is dizzy, i'm so sleepy, i shouldn't have stay up till morning'

cale rubbed his eyes, and slowly rise up to walk to the bathroom, in the bath he continue falling asleep for 30 minutes. if it's not for Ron's voice calling him, he could have continue to sleep in the bathtub.

cale took the clothes Ron handed over. he dress up in his casual light clothes that is too simple for a noble to wear. since his mother passed away, he didn't bother wearing fancy clothes his mother would pick for him.

"young master-nim, the tutor has arrived"

"ugh.. i'll meet him"

Ron was surprised to hear that his puppy young master would meet his tutor since Cale always skips class and stay shut in his bedroom or in the garden.

"then this Ron will let the tutor know"

Ron left Cale in his bedroom, not long after that he left to meet the tutor.

' now i should tell the tutor to stop coming and waste his time since i'll be cutting of my studies, ha... troubleso-'

just when he walked the hall hears someone from the Henituse library. he take a step backward and peek trough the door, and what he saw makes his eyes widen.

'that son of a b*tch. how dare he-'

BANG!

Cale banged the door open and the people inside fliched.

"you! How dare you insult and harm the Count's son! do you have a death wish? i let you be while you create disgusting rumors about the Henituse, now you really don't want to continue to live huh?"

the Henituse elder tremble in the coldeness of Cale's eyes. he never thought that a child eyes could be so vicious like a blade in his neck. Cale raised his hand then took the elder's necklace twist it and tighten it. the elder choke in by his own necklace that's being held by Cale.

"Don't you dare to even touch the Henituse main family again, especially Basen Henituse!"

the elder keep gasping for air, while holding Cale's hand that's keeping his airways blocked. his eyes dimmed, another seconds like this, he could passed out or even die of suffocation

"Now. Leave!"

Cale released the necklace and the Elder take a deep breath and started to run out of the library. he calmed down a bit then looked at Basen Henituse standing in the corner of a book shelve. he took a couple of steps to reach him. he saw how his brother Basen's leg bleed.