1.16 Starry night

"i'll be sleeping in my room, don't disturb me unless emergency"

Cale said while he walk through the inn's stairs to his room, he had been drinking in the inn's bar for a few hours, and even distributed alcohol for the knights to drink too. because tonight he will make a move.

"Ron, i'll be playing outside"

Cale whispered to Ron, he knew Ron will know if there is no presence in his room, so he told him in advance. what he like about Ron is that he won't ask question about the things he do.

click

the door of his room closed, and a figures jump from the window.

"Cale-nim"

he knew who he was, there is no other person who would call a trash with respect other than 'young master'. he look at the mysteriously familiar swordmaster, that he found out through his vision.

'he really called me Cale-nim just like i saw'

"Choi Han here is On and Hong they will be coming with us, they are from the Fog Cat Tribe."

Choi Han nodded and Cale throw a black jacket, Choi Han looked at it and his eyes burning with rage.

"you-"

"we'll be using that to irritate them, don't worry, it's a fake after all"

Choi Han took a deep breath while gripping the jacket and saw that Cale started to wear it, he really don't want to wear it, but if it could irritate them like Cale said then maybe it's okay, so he wore the jacket, it was the secret organisation uniform.

"Let's go"

~

beep beep

the mana disturbance tool starting to work, and they walk to the cave and started their action. Cale leisurely walk through the Cave from the path that the Cats sibling and Choi Han made. stopped in a location where the what seem to be a torturer trying to communicate using the communication magic device.

"ah- why is this not working!"

"i wonder why~"

Cale said mockingly, "poison him"

and the torturer fell with Hong poison before he could beg , he took a key from the torturer and open the cage. for the past few days he was getting himself ready to see the sight, but the vision can't compare to real life, he really is angry and furious.

'it's smaller than i thought'

not only was the child bloodied but the body was so small, they dare to starve a child! he was in rage so he quickly release the chains in the dragon's limbs. the dragon look at him, his blue eyes meets his red browns

"what a nice gaze"

Cale pick up the dragon and get out of the cave with the others.

when they were outside the dragon look at the sky, his reptilian pupils widen, it was so beautiful, the moon was shinning over them, and the dark blue with light blue hues really match the dragon. he stare at the sky in amazement.

he felt warm for the first time in his life, the dragon thought that maybe dying now will not be bad, he prefer it that way, rather than being torture by another person. so he quietly submit and closed his eyes when he saw the human who took him away from that cave holding a huge sissor pointed towards his neck.

but he didn't feel pain, instead he started to feel better.

"do you know how much money i spent for you?"
"so you better heal properly"