0.03 - Encounter Red

sigh...

a deep sigh could be heard in the silent garden, there sit Cale Henituse in the lonely garden where he would spent his afternoon to watch the sunset. the garden was located at the corner of the gate surrounding the Henituse estate, so it's quite far from the main building where his family resides.

Cale's bedroom is in the second building connected to the main building, but people rarely go there as there is nothing there but an empty room, passage leads to outside garden and 2nd kitchen where Beacrox has managed to take over, so Cale has the entire building including the passage to the garden

right now, the Henituse is having a 3 day banquet as the Henituse is chosen one this time for the host representing the northeastern nobles household. the mansion was lit with lights, music and chattering of people. he was supposed to be present in the banquet as he is the eldest son of the Henituse, and the supposed to be heir. but he didn't bother to attend, he didn't want to be the heir, Basen Henituse can take it if he wants.

so Cale sat on the grass, leaning on the big tree while watching the sunset.

'i should've bring alcohol'

just when he's about to get up, he could hear a rustling sound came from the bushes beside him, he flinch and focused his eyes at the source of the sound.

his eyes widen and he prepared to hold his hidden dagger on his sleeve when he saw a silhouette of a person coming out of the bushes then walk slowly towards where he is sitting. no one should be here as the guest is supposed to be at the main building and the main garden.

slowly when the silhouette gets near him he could see clearer of the figure, it was a young man, 2-3 years older than him with a simple but elegant clothes made of high quality silk, a reddish brown eyes lighter than him and a red hair like him.

his mouth gaped in surprise, as he never see a person other than his mother that has the same shade of red blood hair. the young man was dazzling with red that suited him perfectly, he couldn't imagine any color that would fit him other than red. Cale was mesmerise that he didn't realised that he had stared at the young man for a while.

wind past by, leaves blowing in the air along with Cale's bright blood hair and the young man's. they stare at each other for a while until a scarf that was in Cale's lap started to blow away. it was November, he bought himself a scarf as it was a bit chilly outside. Cale went to catch it , but the young man's was faster.

the young man smiled and handed the scarf to him. Cale grabs it while still maintaining eye contact that hasn't been broken since they met

"Thanks"

silence continue to fill the garden. it wasn't awkward or uncomfortable, it was just a peaceful silence.

5 minutes after they not knowing why keep staring at each other they could hear footsteps not far from the garden, it was behind the bushes that keeps the garden away of sight. the young man then pull Cale's hand, and rush together behind the tree that Cale used to lean.

Cale eyes widen when the young man put his palm on Cale's mouth and his head was hidden in between the young man's neck and chest. he was so close to the young man that he could smell the perfume that smell like dirt?

he smells like the grass that i like to lay down in the garden, the smell like the tree i like to lean on, the smell that the wind brings with the mix of rustlings leaves. so does he smell like wood? plant? no, he smells like Nature.

'hah.. the smell is so refreshing'

it feels like he was surrounded by tree in the forest. he looked up and see that the young man are observing behind him where the sound of people coming from. then they made eye contact as the young man look down at the person he took to hide behind the tree.